tuscl

Every woman: Life as a truck-stop stripper

Everyone knows what charming places strip clubs can be, but perhaps there is no club so charming as one in Moriarty, New Mexico—a truck stop with taxidermy and the bras of former employees on the walls, a few poles, a shitload of black light, and plenty of titties. Never mind that The Ultimate Strip Club List website describes it as the place “where strippers go to die.”

http://www.vice.com/every-woman/every-wo…

Congrats gentlemen, you made it to Vice.

11 comments

• sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Sounds interesting!
  • .juicebox69
    11 years ago
    I need this place
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Wow! The best truck stop I saw was a a restaurant, bar, gift shop, grocery store, furniture store and fire cracker stand all in one
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    It was called kaboom
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Never mind, it was called Boomland
  • sflguy123
    11 years ago
    I was gonna say some of them at that place aren't bad looking but those two are the one's there to make the tv show.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    You can watch this online, now.

http://www.vice.com/every-woman/life-as-…

• sflguy123
    11 years ago
    That was nothing special. On the plus side it was 27 minutes long. It was more about the dudes there and the two girls complained about their situation(which they willingly put themselves into).

One unintentially funny scene was the two girls making the video were shopping for panties with a stripper who already worked at the place.

One of girls making the video complains, "Last night we made twenty bucks a piece" and then they start laughing about it.

The actually stripper who works there for a living replies, "That's more than what I made"

Later the redheaded one gets "really grossed out" b/c some guy tryed to lick her boob on her first lapdance ever. But it looked like he even did it after the lap dance playing to the camera.

They probably spent 2-3 days there.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    On one hand, they seem soft for not being able to handle the language and some dude liking them on a simple lap dance. But until you hit the bottom of prostitution, the sacrificing of your values for money is psychologically destructive at every level. Society, even some here like our own Rick, hold women's virginity and prudence as such a ridiculous, sacred value, it really fucks with your head to sell that off at any price.

The one comfort of prostitution is you've sold it all and there's nothing sacred left to cherish.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    Strip clubs near truck stops tend to suck IMO. Alot of OTR drivers spend so much time on the road that their standards can get pretty low. Just cruise the parking lot at your local Love's or Pilot and you'll see how downright hideous lot lizards can be. "Where strippers go to die", that is a pretty good summary of any strip club that needs to advertise on a CB.

I think the documentary did a good job of showing how stripping can mess with these girls minds like where the redhead cannot seperate intimacy from love, as if only a man that truly loves her should be able to suck her tits. The most successful peelers disconnect sexual acts and intimacy from feelings. Case in point: strippers fucking a customer, but refusing to kiss them.
  • Fanky
    10 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion