tuscl

TUSCL Suggestions?

curiousted
Florida
Wednesday, September 28, 2005 5:50 PM
This is a very helpful site for me. I use it whenver I travel as an advance search party. Any suggestions you have for improving it? Mine would be to provide "top" and "bottom" ratings by state ... or area .. not just at the country level. I'm willing to travel locally to good clubs. I just don't want to hunt through the whole of Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin and Indiana to find them. Same when I travel. What is best in Tennessee?

9 comments

• founder
    19 years ago
    The zip code search really takes the place of any type of metro search. We tried to do a metro search before, but it just had a host of problems. Use the zip search, it does work (remember though, the miles given are as the crow flies)
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Then why are Zip Codes left off the club addresses? I'm more likely to wonder what other clubs are close to a particular club than I am to orient a search to a hotel, etc. As it stands, I have to leave TUSCL and google, e.g., "indianapolis, in" + "zip code" to look up a zip to enter.
  • baddy
    19 years ago
    I like officers suggestion as well, though I would bet that would be a bitch to implement. There's a ton of clubs listed here and really only people local to the clubs know which towns/cities should be grouped together. Using the zip code search the site already has basically gives you the same results.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Officer, that's an excellent suggestion. I know of several clubs that are listed more than once under neighboring town names, und unless you knew that you'd never know it was the same club.
  • Officer
    19 years ago
    When one looks at the listings by state, one sees a list of all the towns in a state. This should be revised so that the towns are grouped by metropolitan area. For example, all of the clubs in the Orlando area should be grouped together and listed under the Orlando area. Same thing for Jacksonville, Miami, etc.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Expand the list to include massage parlors and other types of placws where girls get naked with customers. Many of the clubs reviewed here offer the exact same services, about the only difference is that they call themselves strip clubs.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Include Zip Codes in club addresses. Without them, Zip Code Search can be a bit of a pain.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    I would try to classify clubs by type, eg. gentlemen's club, local titty bar, LD factory, etc. Comparing clubs of different types to each other is comparing apples to oranges. I'd also include a cost rating - eg. expensive, moderate, cheap; and a contact rating - high, medium, low. When traveling I'm usually looking for a local titty bar that is moderately priced and has at least medium contact, and it's often hard to tell from reviews how close a place is to this description.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    An easier way to map multiple clubs would be handy using Google Maps or MSN Virtual Earth. That way, if you were in town, you could get a general idea of how far your home or hotel is from clubs in the area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion