superbowl

What are good clubs, that are by the field

14 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Why not just work the parking lots?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    F the clubs,troll the skyboxes.Look for Vinnie in section 122,tell him Dice sent you.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ????
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    All four clubs still in the running to be at the Super Bowl are good clubs. The two that make it there will be right on the field.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @grand: You're talking about right field. I thought the Super Bowl was a football game.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ALTURD is still confused
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @grand1511: (facepalm)

Good one, dude. It took the third time reading it for it to sink in, but I finally got.
  • trixie101
    11 years ago
    Lol, sorry i was trying to say. What are good strip clubs by the stadium for me to work?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I understood that.
  • trixie101
    11 years ago
    Lol, sorry i was trying to say. What are good strip clubs by the stadium for me to work?
  • ime
    11 years ago
    post your pictures so we can have some idea of where you fit, can't just recommend every girl for every club
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    You asked the same question back in October – pay the small membership fee and read the reviews.

Since you are a dancer – go to stripperweb.com and ask there – that site is for dancers and they may give you better info.
  • trixie101
    11 years ago
    Ok thanks
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    If dancers don't show pictures of at least their bodies, than a good club for them would likely be "Porker's".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion