tuscl

ATF Experience

danv001
Massachusetts
I had an ATF for approximately five years. I saw her weekly & spent about $500/month & about $5,000 - $6,000 a year just on her, not counting what I spent in the club. I always texted her at least a day or more what day I would be coming & I usually got there at about the same tine. I usually waited about 30 minutes for her to finish up with whatever she was doing. I spent about 1 hour to 1 1`/2 hours with her, including a 15 minute CR. I obviously like the girl, but ended up walking out just recently, as when I got there she was going to go into the CR with him. Anybody have a similar issue.

14 comments

• Subraman
    11 years ago
    I don't understand what the issue is, so can't tell you if I have a similar one! You have the standard ATF interaction. Is the problem that when you got to the club, she was going into the CR with another customer? I thought you said you usually wait about 30 minutes for her anyway, and a CR is 15 minutes, so I'd think you would have let her do the CR and then freshen up for 15 minutes, and she's ready for you in her standard 30. I don't understand the problem, I guess.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ???
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Your discussion is unclear who " him" may be, but I'm guessing it's another regular. My ATF and I had a similar setup. I knew she had 2 other regulars who were paying her as much if not more than I. She was very open with me about her other guys as well as her BF. On more than one occasion, I wrote that I'd be in at 8:00 and she texted back that #2 was coming at 7:00; could I make it 9:00? Once when I arrived, she was having a drink with #3, and I knew they always did an hour CR, so I walked up to their table, excused the interruption, and asked if I could speak to her alone. He said sure, she got up and we moved away and she apologized saying she'd screwed up the times. If I could come back later she'd make it up. I passed, said I see her next week.
    Her primary objective is to make money. She usually does a good job balancing the 3 of us. She made it up in spades the next time. I knew her hour in the CR with him would include BBBJ and frankly I don't like seconds, so I split. I can't blame her for one screwup. Another time I was with her at the club and while she was on stage, a stranger asked her for a one hour CR. She said no thanks, I'm tied up. If you can wait an hour or so I'd love to. She knew I was money in the bank, while she'd most likely never see him again. It's easy to get emotional about an ATF with other men, but that's a given, when seeing a stripper.
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Yea Dan, it really sucks.

You pursue the fair maiden with love, gifts, money, and all your heart.

Just when you believe you have won, you find that your fair maiden dancer is really just a slut who is doing the same thing with other clients.

If it is any consolation Dan, you are probably the only one she loves.

I resolved these same emotional and psychological issues with my ATF a long time ago by coming to grips with reality by rationalizing things in this manner:

"She may be a whore, but she's my whore."
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    It could've been worse. You could come home to a wife or a girlfriend leaving with someone else.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I spend a fraction on my ATF what some other guys do, and I have no illusions about what she does for a living. I get my quality time with her and we chat a lot on the side as well, so it's all good. I can't see why you'd have an issue unless she's your wife and you thought she was a secretary.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @666-My CF has no illusions on what she does for a living. She freely admits to being a stripper, that she strips for money, and if you ain't paying strippers to strip, then why the fuck are you at a strip club. I love her honesty and candor.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    :)
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I usually don't hit the same club often enough to establish an ATF, but it sounds like it can be a lot of fun when it's good!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Sofaking-I live about ten minutes, tops, from one of the more notorious strip clubs in Southern California. That place is like Cheers.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    An ATF relationship is a Business relationship. Not marriage. Hopefully both sides get the maximum benefit of the ongoing business relationship. The ground rules and timing have to be worked out so both of you achieve your goals. Sometimes All of it or part of it doesn't work anymore.
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    Dan - You've been a member here for 8+ years. It's the wallet stupid! The other guys wallet had a much better pulse that day!

Some days your money can makes you the whale and other days it makes you a minnow. So the whale got the tail that day and your struggling with strip club reality.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @danv001: I'm afraid I don't understand your problem, either. Do you expect her to drop everything when you walk into the club? Ain't gonna happen unless you can make up for what she loses when you do.

Any dancer worth a shit has *lots* of regulars. If you want to be one, either spend more than the rest, or come at a time when the others aren't there and make that slow time worthwhile for her.

When my ATF was still working, I made it a point to arrive about the same time she did, because that was the slowest time of her shift for her; I was often the only customer in that club for the first hour or two of her shift. Since she was so popular, when the club was busy, so was she.

I didn't even have to spend a lot of money on her, at least at the club (I spent the real money on her OTC). I'd only buy her a couple of drinks during that time, and when things started picking up, I'd leave.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I went to a restaurant wanting the Kings cut roast beef, but they were out. I had the New York Strip instead. It was great. I look at every dancer I have liked the past 36 years the same way. The idea that there is anyone "JUST FOR YOU", especially here, seems silly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion