tuscl

Strange way for stripper to get a VIP from me

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 11:02 AM
So I was bored last night and decided to take a late-night trip to Platinum Plus (Greeenville, SC). I figured the cold would keep some away so it wouldn't be that crowded, and they'd be lots of girlls to help me heat up on a 20 degree night. As soon as I walked in a girl I've gotten dances from many times before (and even taken out for a seafood dinner where she ordered an expensive bucket of crab legs) was on one of the satellite stages and stopped me just as I was walking in. So I got a couple of dances from her and she told me to find her before I left and say bye. So I thought I was all done with her. But a little later she brings some girl I've never seen before to my table and tells me the girl wants to take in in the back for a "fake dance" so she won't have to go on stage and that it would be free. So I said yes, figuring the girls would just sit back there with me and talk for a couple of songs. But we get back there and new girl undresses. They remind me again its free. But the new girl starts doing regular VIP dances when my regular leaves- very good ones I might add. After two songs she stops and then strts telling me she hasn't gotten a dance all night and she'll be 30 bucks in the whole after her tip-out. Wow, I thought I'd seen it all, but they way these girls did that was weird! The thing is, I knew I could've refused to give new girl any money because after all I was told it would be free. But then I would've felt like a shithead. So like a good little boy I opened up my wallet and gave her $30 so she could at least break even. It was not too bad of a thing- the dances were good. But I still feel a bit like I was used, like these girls made me their bitch. I have to give them points for creativity though. The problem is that I am a really nice sweet guy- and these girls know it! But what a weird experience! The new girl was attractive and if she had just walked up to me normally, chatted it up for a few minutes, then offered me a 2 for 30, I would've said yes. But for some reason they chose to "run a game" on me instead. She must not have much confidemce in herself (the new girl).

19 comments

• rockstar666
    10 years ago
    When a girl goes to VIP she has to pay something to the house, even if the dance is free. So it was all BS; I'm surprised you got away with only $30 under the circumstances!
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    You're lucky it was only $30,I've witnessed these girls chew up PL's for thousands.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    Pathetic on their end and way too time consuming for $30. Free is just another word for pity money.
  • deogol
    10 years ago
    Yea, you got milked (and not in a good way) for pity money.
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Too bad you didn't upsell, and try and get more for that thirty.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Rockstar - you are incorrect. It depends on the club. I am very familiar with the Platinum Plus M.O. I've had a lifetime membership for 12 years. Anyhow at the PP clubs the dancers do not split any VIP money with the house. I can't say for sure but this could also just been a case on nervousness with a new dancer. I have had plenty of them tell me they were nervous about going on stage and some not new ones that just wanted to sit in the back to avoid going on stage because generally there is no money in it.
  • Alucard
    10 years ago
    You were tricked and used.
  • samsung1
    10 years ago
    I have fallen for that crap before. it's in the past now learn from your mistakes. One club has a $5/song tip out on $25 dances. The dancer offered me $10 dances if I came back to see her. Well we did three dances and I pay her $30 but she bitches and gets $75 out of me for her stupid dances.
  • Lone_Wolf
    10 years ago
    That's a pretty good hustle by those honey's. Given the circumstances, it wouldn't have been difficult for any PL not to get played. There is a cost to this hobby and this is good example of it.
  • Estafador
    10 years ago
    Lone_Wolf thats a cost I'm willing to pay. $30 for a VIP session and the guy wasn't even expecting anything other than some good conversation. Once in a blue hustle.
  • bang69
    10 years ago
    I agree with shadow
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    You could have said, you said those were free right? When she agrees say you will help her out and do 2 more for $30. The dances were good anyway right? If you get dances from her in the future she will know you wont be easily tricked
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Homeboy, they were banking on the fact that you were a nice guy to get those ducats from ya. I don't fault you. It's happened to the best of us, whether by strippers or civies.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    If you're experienced enough to find tuscl, I don't understand how your bullshit detector didn't go off immediately. If you're experienced enough to post here, you're experienced enough to KNOW that the girls get charged for taking you in the back, and that if she was giving you a "Free" dance that she's actually paying to take you back there. Strippers don't pay to do dances for you, as a general rule, this is their job so they prefer the other way around. Bullshit detector pinned to 11 yet? :) :)
  • SlickSpic
    10 years ago
    Subraman does have a point. To add on to it, whether in the sc or in the civilian world, nothing in life comes for free. Beware and be aware of freebies.
  • BigCodyCooper
    10 years ago
    I am not sure if the girls have to pay to go to the back at Platinum or not. There is no one really keeping track of that stuff there. I really think the girls just pay a flat fee to work. And I wonder what the girl would have done if I had said "I'm not giving you any money. I was told free". She could not MAKE me give her anything. The club, who knows me very well as I am a long time loyal customer, would have sided with me I am quite sure. She was taking a risk too! She's lucky I'm nice and that I currently have some spare cash!
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    BigCodyCooper - I am surprised that you say you are a "long time loyal customer" and you are still not sure if the girls have to pay to go to the back. THEY DO NOT. In fact if they rope you into a Champagne Room trip, they get their daily tip out waived. All of their clubs work the same way.
  • BigCodyCooper
    10 years ago
    I didn't think they did. Subraman put a bit of doubt in my mind with his post though.
  • Subraman
    10 years ago
    Ah, my bad. In my area, there's no club left that doesn't take a piece of the VIP action...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion