tuscl

Damn it, just start a new "Discussion"!

Clubber
Florida
I hate reading a topic then discover someone pulled it out from the Stone Age. Just start it over! No penalty for a repeat topic, as we always have new people.

13 comments

• Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    Stop bitching Ass whole !
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Clubber, a lot of these reopened discussions are brought back to us by Doogie as Dougster, his grown up name, or another of his personas. You'll notice the blank last comment in a discussion.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Yeah – although some of the old threads may be interesting; I don’t like to read old posts especially since many already have a whole bunch of comments and from posters that are not active any more.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I see nothing wrong with reviving an interesting old thread from years ago once in awhile.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I agree Clubber, although I don't mind seeing classic threads every once in a while.
  • Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    This thread smells of old farts
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Of course it does. You're Super_Mane. You have a super sense of smell.
  • Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Can you believe someone is so ignorant or maybe just plain STUPID as to type "Ass whole"?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I just added a comment to the topic about improving TUSCL. Get a warning flag when some one resurrects an old topic.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    agree with clubber, good idea sc
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Excellent idea, sc.

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    The title of this thread should be,"Resurrected old topics talking about resurrected old topics".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion