tuscl

Minneapolis clubs

thedude1028
Maryland
Monday, January 6, 2014 11:19 AM
Long time reader, first time poster here. Will be in Minneapolis for a week on business later this month. Was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for clubs to visit. You can probably see from my reviews of some eastern PA clubs what I am looking for...attractive, young (under 30) dancers that introduce themselves with a proper "handshake". I'll be sure to share stories if anything interesting occurs! Thanks!

4 comments

• crsm27
    10 years ago
    To let you know....MN is not that great of a place for clubbing and "handshakes". Most of it is oneway contact. YOu can get some decent 2-way contact but it is few and far between in Minneapolis. I would check out Dream Girls (can be hit or miss). Read the reviews on how to avoid the cover charge by getting a drink and hand stamp at the bar below. Seville is another ok club back can be hit or miss as well with contact. You will find the youngest girls ad Deja Vu. But mostly oneway contact again. So good luck with finding something.....we all are trying to find something in MN.
  • Tyres
    10 years ago
    Lived in Minneapolis a few years back and I concur it's not the best town for extras, or clubs in general, but Dream Girls is probably your best starting point.
  • grand1511
    10 years ago
    Here's the word from a guy who lives in St. Paul: If you're willing to spend a little cash, you'll get good two-way contact in the VIP level at Choice ($200 for 15 minutes/$300 for 30 minutes). Go on the day shift and you might get a little more with the right girl. They have a nice mix of ages and ethnicities, too. Dream Girls is better than Deja Vu but has been cooling off lately. None of the alcohol clubs give you much grinding, but The Seville has the nicest lookers and a very accommodating staff.
  • thedude1028
    10 years ago
    thanks all for the quick/honest feedback. Doesnt give me much hope for entertainment while there but will check it out and report back if I find anything interesting. Still a couple weeks away.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion