Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Clubs in Sacramento

adude811

Atlanta, GA

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm going to be in Sacramento in a few weeks. Can any locals/previous travelers recommend a high mileage/low cost SC?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Leave Sacramento, that's my advice. Skip Fresno, too. Stay away from Stockton.

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

I recommend caution where ever you go. There has been a rash of shootings, and gun point robbers at SC's in America recently.

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

I used to travel to Sacramento a few times a year for business. (Hate to tell you how long ago that was.) But, City Limits was the only worthwhile club at that time. I suggest you read the recent reviews of it. They may not be promising, but I suggest you PM some of the recent reviewers to get more personal information that they didn't want to post in their reviews:

Also, on those trips I usually opted for the two-hour drive to the Reno clubs. They were much better. Fantasy Girls was great at that time. The same advice applies there, as well:

As I indicated, my knowledge is quite dated, so do your own homework before you go.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Look like better pickins in nearby Rancho Cordova.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement