tuscl

Fancy

So I was at the strip club the last Sunday when this bad ass blonde in minuscule Daisy Dukes and a babydoll tee took the stage. She proceeded to put on one hell of a show. Pole work. Floor work. Motorboatin'. Booty poppin'. All to Fancy by Bobbie Gentry. Some of y'all younger cats might not have heard of this song. Here's a link, I think-

http://youtu.be/q4ZCrMESar8

This song went a little too well with the environment at hand. Still, she impressed me with her dancing. And more. Any of y'all older dudes remember this cut?

11 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I remember her more for "Ode to Billie Joe".
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    Some of the younger generations might remember Reba redoing the song... ;-)
  • occurious
    11 years ago
    Yeah I'm one of those that associates it with Reba, I love that song. You're right it would be a little too easy to associate it with the environment but I can also see how it would work great if the dancer had a good routine. It's so rare to see dancers actually try to create something that matches the music, when I do I always tip them more.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Great clip Señor Slick. Great song. And I forgot how hott she was. But that hair!!! Lol.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I had forgotten Bobbie Gentry, but this song brings it all back.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Dig the Bobbie Gentry version more...

I love it when strippers can dance to something other than all the hip hop crap that clubs normally play. A fave from many moons ago used to dance to "Bus Stop" by the Hollies

www.youtube.com/watch?v=It75wQ0JypA

Ain't nothin' better than a hot naked chick movin' to some good music.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Sorry, I don't do "country rock"
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Esta,

You were born too late. Lol.

I'm not a fan of country music, but in the 70's to very early 80's, southern rock was in it's glorious prime and was one of my favorite genres.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNSzKPa96…
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I happen to be one of those folks who was born into a interesting mix of music. Hip Hop was morphing from it's Infancy in the mid-70's and into the early-80's while country was strong and country-crime themed shows/movies were around. Punk rock was kicking in. I got enough Spanish from my folks.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I'm not sure whether it's a good thing or bad thing that I was born "too late"
  • Super_Mane
    11 years ago
    To late ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion