tuscl

Hey Alucard!

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Indiana not only believes in protecting the right of it's citizens to carry lawful firearms, but the cops are no longer immune to the Castle Doctrine.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/g…

Don't worry, it's not as bad as it sounds, it just negates the idiotic court ruling that said that no citizen had the right to protect himself from a police officer, even if that police officer was entering one's home illegally, which *could* have led to absurdities such as going to death row for killing the cop that broke into your house and raped your 12 year old daughter. Don't laugh, it was plausible under that ruling.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/radley-bal…

13 comments

• crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Good
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Seems like a good law to me. Citizens should be able to protect themselves from unlawful home invasions by anyone.

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Reminds me about reading about police breaking into someone's home unannounced and the guy shot the officer and then he was arrested for doing so. That did not seem right. I read the judge agreed. Was that posted here or elsewhere? I do not remember.
  • rentz2
    11 years ago
    By Michael Allen, Tue, June 12, 2012
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Answer the man Alupussy.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Remember the cop and his wife who are the cannabis brownies then called up 911, saying that they're dead? What a bunch of lightweights.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    what's castle doctrine
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The Castle Doctrine was invented by Marvel vigilante Frank Castle, aka, The Punisher. It states that "The Guilty Must Be Punished."
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Looks like alturd got microdonged
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Estafador: "Castle Doctrine" laws are those laws that explicitly state that you do not have to back down from an attacker in your own home. If you believe your person, your family or your property are in danger, you are permitted to use the appropriate level of force, up to and including lethal force, to stop any intruder.

Here in Kentucky, if I believe my life, or the lives of my family, to be in danger (or my property to be in danger of arson), I can shoot to kill. I'm not required to allow the attacker to shoot first, or hit me with the baseball bat, or anything else.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Castle doctrine reminds me of Stand your ground.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Many cops I know are just a criminal in uniform. I knew on when I was a kid that used to go to bars on a Saturday night on duty in uniform, pick a fight, beat the shit out of guys than arrest them for fun. He threatened kids when I was in high school and would pull over single girls... I have since met many cops on a power trip and it is now worse due to "The Patriot Act" that that ass Bush got passed and Obama has "strengthened".
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    the castle doctrine. States a person has the rite to shoot in self defense. if She/he feel their life is in danger.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion