tuscl

Gia (Formerly of the Gold Club Philadelphia)

Does anyone know where Gia that used to work for the Gold Club is working now. She had the piercings and the angel wing tattoo.

9 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    She picked up Bella in Detroit. Then 12 hours out of Mackinac City they stopped in a bar to have a brew. So decided to start dancing there.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    She's here under my desk, about to take my entire load down her throat. At least it *better* be the entire load, I'm getting tired of cleaning this shit up. Especially at work.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    sorry GMD she was probably full, she was at my place before she went to your work.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    ime: Well, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now. She *is* doing a pretty good job. I kinda wish she'd keep the slurping down though. We're light for the holidays, but there *are* still a few folks around.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    Lol!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Last time I saw her she was in the Eagles locker room.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I think if she wanted to be found dude, she'd have left her number with you. That being said, check out the neighbouring clubs, or the backpages.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Gosh. If I didn't know how sincere you are, I would say you were jerking this guy's chain! Well, that and because I just met Gia - what a hot tie.

King beef. Check out the FAQs before asking stupid questions like this one.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Just let her disappear.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion