tuscl

What's your opinion or experience?

I'm currently at Ricks Cabaret in nola on bourban. By far my favorite on bourban bit second place to visions in new orleans east. Anyway I have gone with this strategy of when there is a girl I like on stage, I walk up and hand her the $3-5. I may be wrong or off, but I assume the fact I don't look desperate like a lot of these guys hoping to get the titties in my face for a buck that it will show a sort of confidence in myself or that I respect their dances and aren't desperate. Now, as of right now none of the girls I did that with have come back. But when they get off main stage they go to a smaller stage. Maybe if I did this on the smaller stage it would stick with them when they get off the stage. I don't know if it's a failure in my strategy or the fact that their are a lot of people in here for New years and sugar bowl. A of money to be made. Has anyone tried this strategy and should I ride it out for the next 3 hours or should I just get as much as I can for my $3-5 and get the tits in my face and 2p-30 second dance in My face. I'm also sitting by where they come off the stage and if I really like them I give them an extra $2-3 when they come off. What yall think. Thanks. Oh and any tips in the next 3 hours to get some of these chick to notice me. I was getting a ton of attention for awhile, got 2 $60 lappers upstairs. But it's been a good hour or 2 since one has come and visited with me. I'm pretty sure I'm the only dude in here rolling by himself. But I guarantee I'm in the top 5% as far as attractive goes. Thanks guys.

6 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    You're in a strip club at 4AM? My advice is to go home and get some sleep.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "But I guarantee I'm in the top 5% as far as attractive goes"

Congrats. Continue on with your current strategy. Attractive men are what strippers desire most, so eventually the hottest girl in the club will join you.
  • shoe91x
    11 years ago
    Now see had I left the best part wouldn't have happened. Dude sitting in the vip waved me over and told me he had shit loads of alcohol to come hang. So obviously I accepted. Was with a girl at the time and told her we'd double team these dudes and mission completed. Got her and another chick from Alabama number which they gave to me. I Didn't ask or say a damn thing about it. I left the club 20 mins ago and the one already texted me. Gotta love it. I don't give a F what happens from here, I am not desperate for sex by any means. The chase is what I thrive on and Continue to go to the clubs. Any of yall ever come to nola hit me up. I'm on a f'n roll out here. Don't take my comments for cockyness or trying to impress yall. Don't know yall and don't need to impress a message board. None of my peeps go to the SC's so I enjoy reading and sharing this stuff. Just started doing this stuff a couple months ago after splitting with my wife. Maybe went to 1-2 clubs in 10 years. 27, single I'm nola. Yalls advice throughout the board have really helped me out. Thanks
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Just ask.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Top 5%, that sucks for you. I am the 1%.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol^^^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion