tuscl

strippers sleeping with bouncers

Sunday, October 9, 2005 5:23 PM
I saw this on the pink board and some girls admitted to this, are you guys aware of this? I certainly wasn't. Apparently there's some privileges for girls who do so.

1 comment

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    I think that it's pretty common for people in any field who work together to end up sleeping together. It's probably no more common among dancers and bouncers than anywhere else. I remember one attractive young woman who I used to work with got a divorce and she was surprised by how many offers she got from mostly married men at work who wanted to "help" her. I also remember two different women, one married, one newly divorced, who made it fairly clear that they would't mind fooling around a little when we were out of town together. No thanks, too risky for me. I also know that some club managers will try to take advantage of their position with dancers and that some dancers will comply. I knew of one club where some girls had lockers and some didn't (there weren't enough to go around) and some girls did favors for the owner/manager to get lockers. That sort of thing probaby is fairly common in strip clubs. It used to be common everywhere but laws have made it a lot less so.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion