tuscl

Day time strip club ??

Sunday, December 29, 2013 7:58 AM
Since my girl and I have been doing the StripClun thing we have never went during the day time. The earliest I say would be showing up at 10, she even thinks that is to early. So, what are the pros and cons between the Strip Club comparing it at the night to during the day? Is it a big differance?

21 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    If you like AC/DC and Guns n' Roses, go during the day. If you like T-Pain and Drake, go at night.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The best-looking strippers work in the day, and they give you free lap dances.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Freak's come out at night.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Daytime tends to get the older crowd. The dancers are often older too and not as hot as the night dancers. Advantages are that the daytime is slower and the dancers don't mind sitting and talking more. Mileage also tends to be higher during the day and there is less monitoring from floaters. One con of daytime clubbing is dancers often have regulars that they sit with for long periods of time so getting any attention can be difficult.
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    I prefer daytime. Club is slow, ATF's spend more time and there is a lot less scrutiny of what is going on in the private rooms. Night time is more of a nightclub atmosphere and the girls tend to be in more of a high hustle mode.
  • big_d_2011
    11 years ago
    Daytime is more relaxing, more private and more mileage IMO. Night shift tends to have more attractive girls but at certain clubs you will also find a few gems that make it worth it. Weekend day times are not good at all from my experiences but weekdays can be fun. You may run to the problem of someone sitting with a regular but I do enjoy day visits and I am in my early 30's. Doubt you find many 18--20yo dancers if that is your thing though.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I love going the daytime...much more relaxed environment
  • BigCodyCooper
    11 years ago
    I go to Platinum Plus both days and nights. They have some hot dancers anytime you go. They are not all old during the day. My favorite daytime girls are all in their early 20s. It is a lot more crowded at night obviously with more girls. so you have more of a selection at night. Other than that, the game is the same- I chat with and then get dances from several girls!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    No 2AMers on the day shift. :)
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    When I used to go to Perfect 10 in Austin the day shift there was the best of all the clubs, day or night. But it started to run down when I left Austin. I'll be interested to see how things are now that I'm back to Austin.
  • sc_guy
    11 years ago
    I like daytime for a few reasons. The atmosphere is more relaxed, making it easier to get a seat and to spend time with the dancers. Also, there usually isn't a cover charge during the day, making it reasonable to stop in if you only have an hour or so. And if my regular club is any indication, the quality of the dancers isn't any worse during the day.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Lol Motor
  • ButterMan
    11 years ago
    Like most said...it is slower during the day and you can zero in on a fav. And a lot of times the dayshift doesn't make as much and is more open to OTC. But as a whole they don't tend to be as hot. But there is always a diamond in the rough!
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    Daytime = no vampires
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Many clubs have no cover and half-priced drinks during daytime.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Lol grand1511 - oh but there are indeed plenty of cash vampires in the clubs during daytime.....they suck your wallet dry and drain you of every cent you have :)
  • BigCodyCooper
    11 years ago
    LOL! True sclvr5005!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    If you like getting 1-2 dances from many dancers, day shift is probably not good, as many dancers on day shift are those not popular enough for the club to let them work nights. But (in my limited experience) there are always a few popular dancers who choose, due to kids or other reasons, to work at least some day shifts. I went to the club on day shift for several months because my #1 fav at that time liked working days.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I like night time. I burn easily in sunlight. Sometimes I even wear sunglasses at night. Too many bright lights. I think if I got a better look at some dancers, I wouldn't want to visit strip clubs very much. Many look a lot worse with more light. It's the few you see that look good in bright lights that make the trip worthwhile.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I club primarily in the daytime/early evening and there are plenty of perks like the ones that have already been mentioned. In the upscale clubs the day girls are often hotter than some of the night girls at the middle-of-the-road places.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Daytime is less attractive dancers and 10x more contact.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion