tuscl

GETTING MORE FOR YOUR $$$ THAN A CELEBRITY

rattdog
New York
was at a strip joint in new York city when I saw this real fat dude come in w/a t-shirt that had his face printed on it. after a few moments I realized that the dude was none other than the fat wwe wrestler rikishi.

riskishi got this latin girl who was about an 8 on the looks scale. he forks over 4 or 5 $20 bills for the clubs lame air dances. I'm like - "I don't believe this-goddamn celebrity is wasting his cash on horseshit airdances." the day b4 I was at another club got a latin who was not quite an 8 - say a 7.5 - paid $20 to use the room then $40 to whip out my cock and do Italian w/her ass and splooged all over.

I was thinking I should say to rikishi "dude ya could have had a better time w/your $$$" but backed off as it's better to mind my own business. that and if I didn't he would've given me the stinkface-which is something you don't want to happen. wwe fans from say 10 yrs ago would know what I'm pointing out.

so have any of ya's ever saw a celebrity over spend on someone at a stripclub and you said to yourself "unbelieveable-wtf" I got/did better for less and I'm not a celebrity?"

5 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    No sightings for me.
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    Sure but they aren't stupid. They are paying for what they want. If they want sex they aren't going to pay for it in a strip club where it might get into the papers or hit radar on line. Years ago I had a fave dancer at a club in providence who used to dance for Mo Vaugn when ever he made his then-infamous trips to the strip clubs. Mo would take two or three girls into champagne for an hour or two, tip like crazy and never try to make a move on any of them. The girls all walked away with a grand or more just for semi nude conversation. I was seeing the same girl OTC in a hotel room for a couple of hundred bucks and we were doing a lot more than talking. These guys aren't dumb, just careful.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    From Stripclubhound, former SC manager:

After a while, [dancers] realize that there are cool guys who go to strip clubs who just enjoy the entertainment and the interaction. We had celebrities in my club who obviously didn't have much trouble getting laid by supermodel types outside the club. They still enjoyed spending a few hours in a strip club.
  • WOODDR2
    11 years ago
    A few celebrities I've seen over the years in clubs in LA are.
    Jim Hill (local TV sports news man)

The band Warrant (in early 90's)

Verne Troyer (actor from Austin Powers)

Jerry Bruckheimer (TV producer)

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    Damn rattdog you lucky mofo. You saw rikishi. What's a wwF superstar doing in the strip? Did he lose his weight? I would have told him anyway bro but...its him so I doubt he cares as much since he could get girls to fuck for free
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion