tuscl

Butt Plugs (more...)

That other butt plug discussion got me thinking. We used to have dancer at Follies that danced with chrome butt plug. That was hot! She no longer works there and none of the dancers do that now. Talked to her and she said it was NORMAL where she used to work (think in Cleveland). Do your dancers dance with butt plugs???

14 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    It's not normal.

Anything can happen in Cleveland. The fucking Cuyahoga River caught on fire. How does a *river* catch on fire?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Wtf is the fascination with butt plugs?
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Fascination? No, the Cleveland strippers just use them so they can't fart and gas the clientele.

Sorry, that's just the Pittsburgh Steelers fan coming out.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I don't think I understand. Was this to stop them from having sex? Why not put it in the vagina. What other uses are these for? Doesn't sound too comforting.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Are you saying that if the dancer darts she is letting the Steelers fans out?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Dam spell check... if a dancer farts
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I prefer my dancers to wear anal beads. Just a couple of beads hanging out her colon, tempting me to pull her chain. Cha Ching!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    I love this thread....and i love shit on my dick
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Butt plugging makes it tough to shit
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    Man, why did I start this???
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol VeryBigDowg
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Heard many strippers talk lovingly of their butt plugs, but never seen one used in the club.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    VeryBig: Why did you start it? Because your plug got stuck and now you're full of crap;-D
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    interesting post
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion