tuscl

December 24/25

Any general consensus on whether clubs will be open today or tomorrow? I'm assuming that all clubs will be closed for the entirety of Christmas. I think most club are likely to be open today, but have a hunch that they may close early. Thanks.

11 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    My experience is that most clubs will be open as usual on the 24th. Some clubs will be open on the 25th in the evening.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    According to NASA, there will be brief respites from this horrible global warming, so yeah, most clubs should be open the 24th during the day and during the night on the 25th.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Open on the 24th and closed on the 25th. The question is, is it worth going? Most of my fav's are taking today off.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    One club in Lawrence KS will be open both days posting shorter than usual hours. Dancers there were thrilled NOT!
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I tend to avoid clubbing during the holidays b/c I generally don’t like the vibe.

I would think most clubs would be open on the 25th but maybe opening later than usual.

I was @ a black dive down here in Miami several years ago (2006 or 07) on the 25th – I had gotten to the club ~10:30 p.m. and it was half-full – but past midnight it became a jungle; one could not even find a spot to stand – I left the club b/c I thought it was unsafely overcrowded.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    A lot of folks are off during this time of year & PLs have some free time on their hands & may want a break from the family thing; so clubs may be busy – plus dancers may also be broke from holiday shopping & may want to show up to work.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I have no idea if clubs are open. I never tried to visit at Christmas time.

As far as global warming, I would buy a coat and stock up on food. To do my part to combat this vile menace, I decided to modify my Death Star to shoot a beam into your star that should diminish solar radiation on your planet at least 5 to 10%. Lol, Merry Christmas.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    My favorite club will open from 8pm to 2an on Christmas.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I'm out of town in North Carolina now, but in my area, which is Richmond VA, the two Paper Moons are open Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I don't know about the rest of the clubs.

I'm clubbing twice this week. Once on Thursday and I'll probably go tonight as well.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'll wait till Friday. The 24/25 are meant for family, food, and firewater. Let the dysfunctionality commence.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    Club X in Columbus is open 9pm-close on both xmas eve and xmas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion