tuscl

Where do the dancers go from Cadillac Lounge

I was in CL the other day and noticed that many of the regular dancers were gone and whole crop of new, young dancers were there with few regular dancers. I asked and one of the dancer that had been there a while told me many dancers had been let go for "indiscretions". The older dancers that have stayed are the ones that have been more careful and discrete or are ROBs. Out of curiosity I was wondering where they have ended up. I know the heat is on for all clubs now because of the dumbass that owns Cheaters and him saying in an open hearing that all the Providence clubs have private rooms that they do not patrol.

5 comments

• gawker
    11 years ago
    Just a guess - you might find some on Backpage where their "indiscretions" become "discretions"".
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Into Oblivion.
  • Yoda
    11 years ago
    If you read scl.com the message boards will often mention where dancers have moved on to. The most popular migrations seem to be between caddy and desire if the girl was dirty or over to the foxy if she was a reasonably clean dancer. Some girls have also headed up to Mario's in Webster mass.
  • Jackmd
    11 years ago
    They went to my lap.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I think so.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion