tuscl

Thugs Ho'sin upscale clubs.

I really wish thy would stick to urban. They drive away the better dancers and few customers desire theme..

16 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Raise the cover beyond their means. LOL
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Juicebox68-Hahahahaha! I'll take a number 7 combo with jasmine tea.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Number 69 for me! Beef and broccoli
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    A hoe is a hoe, no matter how fancy the whorehouse is. Didn't know hoes had a form of social class structure.

Dude, just because a "thug" is more louder and brasher and out right blatenent with their wants doesn't make them any less sanitary than you. Hell, I remember reading an article of attraction and though you may feel, you're more well adjusted and respectful to women, you're the least likely pick out of what a woman wants. You pretend to be nice and kind and considerate, but you secretly want manipulation. A "thug" wants sex and will flat out say so. no mysterious bullshit from him. You're both dogs, so what's the problem champ?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Ho! Ho! Ho!
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Regardless of how inept Nickifree was in stating his observation, he does bring up a valid point. There is a certain undesirable population consisting of gang members and other lowlifes who tend to drive out customers and dancers when they act like a bunch of idiots. The problem is not so much an individual, but the fact that these lowlifes come in groups.

I have seen many a club go from being among the top in the area to the well in the bottoms because they allowed these lowlife groups thugs to gain a foothold in the club. These groups actions cause some of the better dancers, and the regular paying customers to stop going.

Better clubs will not let them in, or if they do will forcefully eject them at the slightest signs of acting up, and are not adverse about calling the police to do so.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ That works too.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Not much that can be done once a club gets infected with the ghetto bug.

Either find another club in the area if one has several to choose from or avoid the thug hours (e.g. late night & weekends).
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Its a pack mentality that let's them get a foothold in an area and then allows them to become the dominant gene. Notuch can be done if the club management allows it happen and thendoes nothing to eradicate it.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Its a pack mentality that let's them get a foothold in an area and then allows them to become the dominant gene. Notuch can be done if the club management allows it happen and thendoes nothing to eradicate it."

sclvr5005, that's what has happened to the TUSCL forum. The "Pack Mentality" or "Herd Mentality" that groups all the Assholes here into a bunch of attacking/mocking disrupting idiots. All the "care" about - IMO - is totally disrupting & destroying to original purpose of the forum. These "things" are just like Thugs.

Will something be done about it...???
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    And they lead to 2am'ers.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Anything to take a pot shot at your fellow members eh Alucard?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I live in NY and from tourist spots to dead ends, none of that ever stops "regular" patrons from staying. Only if it gets to the rare 2amer does it cause a problem. You probably have poor clubbing locations
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    NYC also has the mob to keep the lowlife in check in the clubs.
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    Sorry for the rant, but I've seen far too many clubs go down the toliet once these thug ho's started working in strip clubs. And by thug ho I mean the dancers who think they are in a rap video.

Why do they think it's a good idea to bring that shit to upscale clubs? Are they really that dumb? Do they expect Drake or Eminem to come into the club and rain thousands of dollars?

It's not so much the clientele it's the dancers and the type of characters they are appealing to.

Now understand for the rough and tough ghetto ho's lack an trying to turn her into a ghetto ho.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    JHR, racist Liberals like you make me sick.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion