tuscl

Ever sought out the least desirable dancer? Ever actuallly go more than one danc

Estafador
BIG APPLE
So, as the title says, HAVE you ever intentionally sought out and got dances from the least desirable woman in the club (assuming that her hygiene is at least subpar)? Have you taken it a step further? What made you do this and how were you able to stand doing it for at least a song. I assume intoxication helped.

23 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    No!No!No!
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I did it by mistake, I saw a chick with huge cannons, although she was a bit chubby. I waited most of the night for her, while she hung out with some PL. Anyways I say her leave the dude, and I started to chase her down. I lost sight of her behind a small wall. I saw the head of some medusa, with snuggle teeth, and dirty stringy hair! It turned out to be the chick I wanted.

I still asked her for a dance, and when she spoke she spat from between the screwed up teeth. She also spoke with a lisp!

That being said, her tits were amazing and well worth the wet dog hair she possessed.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "That being said, her tits were amazing and well worth the wet dog hair she possessed."

Great phrasing.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I did this with txtittyfan's daughter a number of times just because I wanted to play with her feelings and piss off her father.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Yeah! That's my motto,"Set the bar low".
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I don't play dumb games in a club like you seem to want to Estafador.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    I've found that some less attractive ladies will show their appreciation with more enthusiasm....but even I have my limits. Two of the best dances I've had came from scrawny brunettes that were somewhere in the middle of the range for the clubs I was in at the time.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @alucard sounds like an attack but I won't resort to troll level like you've seem to succumb to. So instead this:

You go to a club to have fun, not be uptight and serious. I know you look at it like a playground so enjoy different rides. Dont stick to the same ol like a boring stickler. Why is is bad I want to make a "game" out of a fun time?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I quit drinking 5+years ago. So if I ever did it had to have been before that.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Hey Estie, Alucard does it all the time. He picks out 40yr old skanks that will blow anyone for cheap. He should come clean on this. As for me, nothing with strippers, but I fucked a fat girl once cause it was her birthday. The beach party got to me.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Sounds like alturd is jealous.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Lol, nah.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Estie likes to fuck around and have fun. And Aludowner suddenly appears to dampen things once again.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    One last funny. If Alucards brain was in a bird, the bird would fly backwards.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I've done that a few times. And have gotten some of the best vip dances & extras. I've ever had
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    This sounds more like a question ibbiwackicini would ask....not you Esta
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @motorhead Everyone has their moments I suppose
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Not intentionally but I have said yes to dancers without looking and ended up in this situation many times. Rarely great.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I have grabbed up a few Monet's in dark clubs, but it wasn't intentional and I made the best of it by keeping my eyes closed during the dance.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol Mikaya. You funny
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I never seek out girls I don't find desirable. Now, if you consider other people's definition, or even society's definition, of what is desirable, sure I have and so has everyone else here.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    A fave from years past was nothing to write home about, but that girl could suck start a Harley!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I usually stay to the middle of the road. The best looking girls many times give the worst dances. I will usually choose an 8 over a 9.5. I have had to many experiences where the 9.5 feels she does not have to put forth any effort because she is beautiful and knows it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion