tuscl

Pregnant Dancers

Every knowingly or unknowingly gotten a dance from a pregnant dancer.
I unknowingly got a dance from a 3 month along dancer with DD naturals (from her pregnancy) other than her chest she had yet to show. Once we got back to the private room after a warm up dance or two it was off to the races. The only reason I found out she was pregnant was after her second or third orgasm she told me she had become extremely horny since she caught and could not get enough.
Another time in a small club and saw a six or seven month along girl come in and head to the private room later with customers. I ask the girl I was sitting with what was going on and she told me those guys were her regulars, she had picked up several others, and charged more for her private sessions since she became pregnant. She would come in a couple of days per week and meet 2 or 3 regulars for private sessions. Evidently some guys are really into "over the hump" humping.

10 comments

• Cable
    11 years ago
    I've been fucking my ATF OTC for years, including last night, and during her pregnancy a couple of years ago, up until her 6th month or so. Her normally B-cups had swollen to a generous C and she was horny as hell when pregnant. Good times.
  • kingcripple
    11 years ago
    ive only encountered one pregant dancer ever. didnt get a dance from her. though there might have been 100 that werent showing yet
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    Have seen several over the years. In fact, my first OTC was with a pregnant dancer in Memphis.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Not with dancers but with civie gals. I love me chicks that are a few months pregnant with that enhanced libido and titty growth. Oh jeah.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Yes.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I know I did once, but I didn't know it til after the fact. I went to what's now my #2 club and bought a dance from a girl. My next trip in, she was the waitress, which I thought was odd, so I had to ask if she quit dancing and then she told me she was pregnant.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Hell yeah.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    hell yeah I've had that happen many times
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    Yes. I visited a club that I had not been to in a few months only to find my fav at that club was waitress and about 7 months along. Got a dance just to see what it would be like. It was fun.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I gotta say that's super cool! All my experiences with pregnant ladies required me to keep my hands off! Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion