Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I Know - Even For a Fag I'm Pretty Gay

TroIl_Defense_HQ

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I feel so liberated! Finally stopping trying to pretend to be a tough "ex-military" guy, and just revealing my true self to the board. I hope you folks do accept me for who I truly am.

Replies (26)Latest

Profile picture for .juicebox69
.juicebox69
•

I accept you faggot !!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Is this alturd admiting he is a homo?

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

Talking to one of your aliases again Dougster.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

honesty is the best policy

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Just what we need, a homosexual man troll on a site that glorifies the female body and sexuality.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

LOL!

Profile picture for sofaking87
sofaking87
•

I don't care what you do on your own time TDHQ, but thank-you for your service.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Looks like you are finding more acceptance than you thought coming out, TDHQ. Congratulation on that and your courageous act!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

TDHQ's courage in admitting his "difference" (but still equality with the rest of us) is truly admirable here.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Better bump before everyone leaves for the holidays.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Ridiculous thread, TDHQ! Why did you even start it?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

How come TDHQ not posting so much lately?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

TDHQ nowhere to be found these days.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

I wonder if ol' TDHQ (the real one) will be back. He was one of our most obnoxious trolls. I hope the dude fills whatever hole in his life that compelled him to post the crap he posted.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

^^^ yeah, I'm sure that TDHQ is back to this pre-TUSCL life of spending his nights trolling gay bars and bathhouses for partners.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

TDHQ MIA with our buddy alutard.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

How come TDHQ doesn't post much anymore?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

TDHQ been laying for a real long time now.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I guess TDHQ has so many gay lovers now, no time for TUSCL.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Been a long time since TDHQ has shown his face in here? Wonder why?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Nobody knows where TDHQ went?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

LOl!

S
Supremeruler
•

.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement