tuscl

I see the nigger and the queer are hard at it this morning.

Sunday, December 15, 2013 7:23 AM
Even the numbnuts Zipman has joined in. And Juice did another bull shit review. Tumblingdice may enjoy that review. I'm outta here.

15 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    BonedBrother: "I'm outta here." I didn't know the KKK had rallies on Sunday morning. I thought you were all good god-fearing Christian types who would all be going to church instead.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yep...Juice and Alucard are ruining TUSCL. As opposed to the racist troll that only posts when he can draft something high-quality and insightful. Bonesbrother, I'd like to help you out. Simply copy what I write below and paste it in as a periodically as a new discussion. Trust me, we won't notice the difference: ---- The nigger and queer are at it again I don't like the nigger. He is obnoxious. And the queer is a fag. Zipman is sucking the nigger's dick. Dougster is a jerk. Go KKK! ---- Because I don't think you're that bright I would like to tell you that I was writing sarcastically in your racist voice. Unfortunately, the truth is that my mock post is actually more erudite than anything you've posted. Why don't you just STFU and let people wit a sense of humor and some degree of intelligence post?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Good riddance boner breath...go back to your circle jerk with all your faggy ass friends
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    He's not "outta here". He'll be back with a post just a little less intelligent than the template I suggested above. The dude is a racist dumbass.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Q Where does Boned go when he's "outta here"? A Back under his rock.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Xtra kripsy jack...lol
  • Bonesbrother
    11 years ago
    juicebox - You couldn't afford a bottle of Champagne. Just more of your bull shit.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yep...you're outta here KKK-boy. What a lying dumbass douchebag. And why didn't you use my suggested post? To sophisticated for you?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Not much Christmas love for all creation happening at the BonedBrother home, I'm guessing. Unless you talking love between KKK members.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    LOL!
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Hilarious thread.