Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I see the nigger and the queer are hard at it this morning.

Bonesbrother

Ohio

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

Even the numbnuts Zipman has joined in. And Juice did another bull shit review. Tumblingdice may enjoy that review.

I'm outta here.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

BonedBrother: "I'm outta here."

I didn't know the KKK had rallies on Sunday morning. I thought you were all good god-fearing Christian types who would all be going to church instead.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Yep...Juice and Alucard are ruining TUSCL. As opposed to the racist troll that only posts when he can draft something high-quality and insightful.

Bonesbrother, I'd like to help you out. Simply copy what I write below and paste it in as a periodically as a new discussion. Trust me, we won't notice the difference:


The nigger and queer are at it again

I don't like the nigger. He is obnoxious. And the queer is a fag. Zipman is sucking the nigger's dick. Dougster is a jerk. Go KKK!

Because I don't think you're that bright I would like to tell you that I was writing sarcastically in your racist voice. Unfortunately, the truth is that my mock post is actually more erudite than anything you've posted. Why don't you just STFU and let people wit a sense of humor and some degree of intelligence post?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good riddance boner breath...go back to your circle jerk with all your faggy ass friends

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

He's not "outta here". He'll be back with a post just a little less intelligent than the template I suggested above. The dude is a racist dumbass.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Q Where does Boned go when he's "outta here"? A Back under his rock.

Profile picture for BigTuna1
BigTuna1
•

Xtra kripsy jack...lol

Profile picture for Bonesbrother
Bonesbrother
•

juicebox - You couldn't afford a bottle of Champagne. Just more of your bull shit.

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Yep...you're outta here KKK-boy. What a lying dumbass douchebag.

And why didn't you use my suggested post? To sophisticated for you?

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Not much Christmas love for all creation happening at the BonedBrother home, I'm guessing. Unless you talking love between KKK members.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

LOL!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

LOL!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

LOL!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Hilarious thread.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lol!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement