tuscl

Problems with TUSCL

zipman68
the speed force!
I'd like to point out some continuity errors in TUSCL. I think it can be explained is Juice was affected by almost the same mutation as Jamie Madrox. The stress of Juice's infamous combat with Shodowcat caused his dupes to have slightly different personalities. For example, SippyCup has reverted to an infantile personality, BigTuna was sucked through a vortex and landed in West Virginia, ShadowKat still nurses his wounds from the combat bu has now developed a love of Justin Bieber (I suspect we will soon have a poster calling himself somethin like BelieberBoy), etc. But that does not explain why Juice's "dot" arrived so late. I believe that Forge built a time device that stabilized the Juice dupes but it sent some into the future. Quick...ask .juicebox69 (note the dot) what day it is...I bet he thinks no time has passed since his epic battle with Shadowcat.

So...what do I win for this?

6 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    A Hugo Award?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Problems with TUSCL"

FAR, far too many to list & detail here.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    As I've always maintained the biggest problem with TUSCL is all the faggots on this board. If we had a simple rule that only heterosexuals were allowed and the homos (like alutard and RickyBoy) had to go hang out on some gay pride board or something, the place would because infinitely better infinitely fast. Not sure why gay (like alutard and RickyBoy) even want to be on the board in the first place. I guess it's just to annoy, which they sure succeed in doing!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Problems with TUSCL"

The written word.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?