tuscl

Here we go AGAIN!

Since Dougster has been complaining about my "Short" postings, here is one that should be to his liking/disliking.

Another school shooting, in Colorado again. Almost on the Newtown anniversary. WHY am I NOT surprised?

Repeal the 2nd Amendment and confiscate and destroy all civilian possessed guns and guns from retailers that sell them without proper precautions, PARTICULARLY gun shows. Outlaw the National Rifle Association.

As long as persons can walk around with guns & assault rifles Kids & people will continue to be SHOT!!!

29 comments

• Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    This is a Strip club forum, NOT a place for Political diatribes.

I can't wait until we get a Moderator so he can Ban your ass all the way into the stratosphere.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    And you will be calling for the ban on knives (like in the UK http://www.independencedeclaration.org/2… or simply google knife ban in England) once they ban guns (like that will happen.)

But you won't do what is really needed - a mental health system that works. A school system that works on bullying (and not suspending pop tart holding students.)

The liberals all praised the ACLU when they forced mental hospitals to close. Now, there isn't anywhere for people who are having problems to go.

The primary target sounds like he got away. Two wounded. Shooter dead. Sounds like as close to a success to me.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Hard4Dancers: "This is a Strip club forum, NOT a place for Political diatribes."

Oops! Sorry Hard4Dancers! :)
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    deogol, you're fine. You don't lord your world views over the Forum unlike certain holier-than-thou members.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @alutard: give facts and logic to support your position. That is if your puny little pea brain is capable of it (I doubt it)!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^that may be impossible...alturds head is still collapsed after picking a 9 pound bugger
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    This is another example of why teachers should carry guns to protect students
  • londonguy
    11 years ago
    @ deogol. The ban on knives in the UK is a joke. Despite talks of a major crackdown and severe custodial sentences, they are never enforced. Law and order in the U.K is one big fucking joke.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    2 school shootings in Colorado
    A theater shooting Colorafo

Seems to me, Colorado, NOT GUNS, might be the problem

• deogol
    11 years ago
    Liberal Colorado might be the problem!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    2 people got injured and that made national news? Give me a break. We had a murder suicide where I live at with 6 dead and I didn't hear anything on the national news. I think Certain states are the problem. Obviously two people getting injured is bigger news. (sarcasm for the humor impaired)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Look out Texas...Don't mess with Colorado
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    white people are crazy man. Won't hear a black guy shooting up a school because his mama left him or some other dumb shit. lol
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    You're correct estie. The black guy will just pop a couple of his neighbors.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Won't hear a black guy shooting up a school"

Damn straight. And most serial killers are white guys too. Black guys only kill when it's important -- liked getting disrespected at strip clubs
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    This is NOT a new subject. It's all been posted BEFORE! Why CLUTTER up the board with this stuff when you can simply go BACK and read the OTHER threads on the subject?
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    GMD is right Alucard. Next time use the SEARCH function to look up topics. It WORKS fine. Maybe you DON"T know HOW?..Hmmmmmm?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Lol! Great parody of alutard and his latest hypocrisy. Complains about others post about things that have been discussed before then posts his stupid repeal the 2nd amendment shit over and over. Needless to say alutard's brain is so dumb the point won't get through to him.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Yes, Alucard, Dougster *does* post the same dreck over and over again, just like you. What he does *not* do is to hypocritically lambast *others* in a high-handed, holier than thou manner for doing so. And when he *does* criticize others for that behaviour, he's generally not actually addressing the behaviour itself, but rather the hypocrisy he sees.

See the difference?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Ima blow skibum's lil mind...

Who said the following?

"I don’t know why an individual should have a right to a revolver in his house […] the kids usually kill themselves with it and so forth. Why can’t we go after handguns, period?"

And who said, on the record, that "Guns are an abomination"?

• georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    So, based on your PM Alucard, you do *not* see the difference between what you do and what Dougster does.

Why am I completely unsurprised by this fact?
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Zipman, Nixon said such things. Goes to show you what gun grabbers tend to be.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Great, I wasn't the only one who got a 'justified" PM from Alucard. Stop worrying about others Alucard, because it doesn't helpp your situation. You just prove people right...as usual. You're a whiny bitch looking for sympahty. I'd respond nicer, but your such a bitch, that you block everyone from pming you back. SO don't bitch when people put your PMs out in public on blast. They're only responding the only way possible because you're such an idiotic dick.

@GMD In defense of Alucard, nearly everyone rehashes old topics in new threads. Not just Alucard. Everybody get's one alucard.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @motorhead/jabthehut EXACTLY. Nothing's more important than having respect at strip club. Fuck little kids at school. They don't know what they talking about anyway.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Jeffrey Howard! I do believe Esty called you a bitch.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I say regulate gun ownership, the mentally ill and violent should have guns in the first place. Also as cool as an assault rifle maybe, hunting rifles like shot guns, should be sold, and owned.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    So sofaking are you suggesting that the mentally ill and violent should be given Obamaguns (like Obamaphones.) Just kidding on your typo.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Estafador: Of course topics are rehashed. But Alucard bitches about that fact and *then* rehashes *his* favorite subject. An off topic one at that.

Get it now?

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Criminals would love it if everyone else didn't have any guns.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion