tuscl

Word of the day "Amplituhedron"

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
An amplituhedron is a geometric structure discovered in 2013 that underlies simplified calculation of particle interactions in some quantum field theories. In planar N = 4 supersymmetric Yang–Mills theory, an amplituhedron is defined as a mathematical space known as the Positive Grassmannian.[1]

13 comments

• zipman68
    11 years ago
    Like the twistor diagrams, the Feynman diagrams are another way of computing the volume of the amplituhedron piece by piece, but they are much less efficient. “They are local and unitary in space-time, but they are not necessarily very convenient or well-adapted to the shape of this jewel itself,” Skinner said. “Using Feynman diagrams is like taking a Ming vase and smashing it on the floor.”

Fuck yeah...pontificate on the amplituhedron in da club and see if the hottie stripper dig it. You never know, you might find a girls stripper her way through school working on a degree in mathematical physics. And high energy physics is nothin' but a magnet for hotties!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Most strippers like cute animals. Discuss Schrödinger's Cat.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I met a couple of girls in SCs who were studying physics. One was a waitress studying it for a Master's degree at UW. Another was a stripper visiting from out of town for a couple of weeks and studying for a Bachelor's at Berkeley .
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Madam Curie was a stripper.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Madam Curie was so beautiful she had a radiant glow about her...
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    My ATF explained all of this to me years ago.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    It works on "The Big Bang Theory".
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I knew a stripper who cut herself with Occam's Razor.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Well, of course. That's simple, in fact, the simplest.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol I misread Dougsters comments as she was studying for a bachelor party
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    I've met lots of strippers who were studying for nursing school, or so they claimed. I typically offer then an extra credit experience on male anatomy.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @ATAC-Hahahahaha
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    cf. Schrödinger's cat. I love the Big Bang Theory episode where Penny says that she didn't know about Schrödinger's cat 'cos the neighbor's cat crawled into a truck and died and they KNEW the cat was dead before opening it up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion