tuscl

Stripper orgasms, fake or real?

metaldude
Connecticut
Friday, October 21, 2005 3:44 AM
Reading TH2O's response to mileage got me thinking. Somtimes when I'm getting a dance from a stripper she appears to have an orgasm. To be honest I'm never sure if she really is or is just very good at faking it. During actual sex its much easier to feel the contractions. I guess in the long run it doesn't matter, as it would if you were actually having a relationship with someone. But I wonder do you think most stripper orgasms are fake or real?

15 comments

• metaldude
    19 years ago
    I don't know about GK but I've had three lapdances where it appeared the dancer came. Two of those I look at skeptically. There was none of the fake "Oh Baby" moaning crap but I think they were faking because the one time I count as real the payback was extrordinary. This would be the only reason I would worry about trying to make a stripper cum. Its like any other part of the experience. The better the stripper feels about you the better the dance, otherwise its just about the cash.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    gk: Forgive me if I'm misreading what you wrote, but a wet pussy is no proof of orgasm. Release of lubrication is an involuntary function and, although perhaps a sign that a stripper has crossed some line, not THE line.
  • gk
    19 years ago
    One of my FAVs likes to play a lot in an interactive way. She has as much fun as I do and I know what she likes as much as she knows what I like, BUT as much as she lets me play and likes it she always cuts things off before she crosses the line. She tells me she just couldn't handle working if she went too far. On the other hand (no pun intended) another dancer I spend some time (and money) with but who is not really a FAV likes to play and seemed to cross that line with me once or twice. And I'm judging this not by moaning of contractions but simply by the physical reality of lubrication. Now this is rare, most dancers I know who moan a lot are faking it to create a fantasy. If you fall for it and enjoy yourself, that's fine. But if you fall for it out of some illusion of satisfaction you've created for these fakers, she's just worked stripper magic on your wallet!
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Chitown, I understand your reluctance to post that, and I agree to an extent. I also think that real or fake a lot of the strippers are trying to give the customer what they think he wants (sex) or as close to it as they are comfortable getting. I'm not going to fault them for that in general, but if I find it distracting or unenjoyable I'll just get dances elsewhere most likely. "Get me off baby" does seem a bit presumptuous.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Shadow, how was no money involved if you had just done some 2 for 1s with her? Sorry to be the skeptic, but it's my habit in these questions.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    This comment has such a high risk of sounding callous that I almost hesitate to post it...but, I really don't care if the stripper comes. This lack of care is rooted in the reason I go to sc's...it is a place, probably the only place in my life, where I have no accountability to anyone...family, clients, judges, colleagues, teammates, etc. for anything, other than having money. About a year ago, a stripper started to hump my hand, and said, "Make me cum, baby." I was annoyed by the fact that either the whole idea of her cumming was fake (most likely), and it was just a fairly unsophisticated form of stripper shit, or the idea of her cumming was genuine, in which case I had to take some responsibility for "making her cum," apart from whether I was enjoying myself while trying to do it. Sorry, the strip club experience is about me, and about those prior Administrations residing, for the time being, in my wallet. The dancer gets her reward at the end of the experience, with a fiscal transfer. I suspect this is how the vast majority of dancers want it, since they are at the club to work. Let's not impute these commercial relationships with a personal aspect they just don't have.
  • travelingthrough
    19 years ago
    I had a stripper tell me she had a guy offer her $100 if she orgasmed. So of course she planned to fake it. Instead she finished him off during the second dance, and he gave her the $100 anyway. Easy money. Amateurs...
  • GooberMan
    19 years ago
    I had a dancer tell me I made her wet and offered to let me feel the moist crotch of her thong, but I declined.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    If a stripper is making some funny noises and seems to having an awfully good time and giving you some free dances to keep going, I might wonder. If not, I'd say there is an excellent chance the dancer is putting on a show. Dancers putting on a show and acting, that would be strange wouldn't it? :)
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    How can you tell when a woman reaches orgasm? Who cares. From the "Real Men's Jokebook".
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    If i were a moderator who could lock threads at a point there's nothing more to be said, I'd have locked this one after SuperDude's post, if not after the original question (as a way of collectively saying who care's if they orgasm).
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I have never had a lapdance where I thought they were having one for real. I'm not sure why pretending to have one is a good idea, anyway. It's not like there is penetration.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    Most women fake it. So, why not dancers?
  • metaldude
    19 years ago
    TH2O, I just reread my post and wanted to clarify I wasn't implyingy that yours were fake.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    I've never orgasmed during a dance nor would I ever believe that a dancer could while dancing, at least for me. Now if you're doing "extras" kind of stuff, it might be possible, but then you would be in a better position to know whether it was fake or real.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion