Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

10 reasons to eat at McDonalds

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

See my photos.

Replies (23)Latest

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

lol, you want fries with that? :)

Profile picture for joker44
joker44
•

Care for a late night snack?

Profile picture for carl95
carl95
•

Notice that it's all white bitches.

Profile picture for juiicebox69
juiicebox69
•

I fuked al dem bitchez ronauld too !

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

Burgers with beavers now, huh?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I didn't know they served clams now

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Somebody call the health inspector.

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

McHookers.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

imteresting

Profile picture for grand1511
grand1511
•

Man, I've been hanging at the wrong McDonalds'!

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

Have it your way!

Profile picture for zipman68
zipman68
•

Kudos to SC. Much better than the Playboy girls of McD's

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Where's Calvin? Did they demote my brother?

Profile picture for Otto22
Otto22
•

McDonalds really is OUR KIND OF PLACE!

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Very nice!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Last time I went there I tried the fur pie

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

Last time I ate there, the food made me Grimace.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Shadow, serious thanks for posting those. To be honest though, out of that bunch I saw maybe 3 solid to eat at McDonalds. From my perspective, the rest fell into the category of "you get what you pay for."

Profile picture for SlickSpic
SlickSpic
•

@Rick-Some of them skanks look like Hamburglar and the Fry Guys to me.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

More like 10 good reasons to stay away from McDonalds. Those girls are ugly as fuck (well the black long haired girl was decent but that's it)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Better than Wal-Mart customers

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Walmart customers... (shiver)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Damn rick, most of those girls are at the very least "pretty" as far as I'm concerned. In fact, I'm the inverse of you, only three constitute not worth it. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement