tuscl

I got an idea if you want to hook up with dancers

I was just thinking if a person really wanted to hook up with a dancer why not find out what she likes to do doing her spare time? Let's say if she is the partying type find out what club she likes to hang out at? Don't be too obvious that you are asking these questions to try and "Mack" her but just make it seem like you like going out and ask her what clubs does she recommend going to party at? There isn't a 100% chance you will meet her the 1st 2 or 3times you go there but if she was truthful at what she says she will eventually show up there. IF not there is always good looking woman who are not strippers at the club.

10 comments

• davids
    19 years ago
    Word on the street is that strippers are supposed to be the best in bed. Probably the #1 reason to date them with "because you want a challenge" a close second. Anyone care to confirm or deny?
  • gk
    19 years ago
    Are you kidding? Most strippers are married or already hooked up with a boyfried because they need additional income to support their kids. Oh yes, forgot to mention, on average, most strippers are mothers/single Moms--think about it. So it's rare to hook up with one on a normal basis. Have I seen it, yes. One I know even married a customer. But she was infatuated by things beautiful and was "swept away" so-to-speak--she married an Arab and is probably regretting it about now as his cultural disrespect for women compaared to an American man's is likely ruining her life about now (hope I'm wrong).
    But if you insist on trying to date a stripper, you need to find common ground. It helps to back off from dances and show other types of interest, such as in her life history, her goals and aspirations, her pain in life and how you would add to her quality of life. But why look for a date in a strip club? A regular bar or even a grocery store in a singles neighborhood would be a better bet. One night stands? Now that's a different matter with a whole set of different dynamics.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Jpac, I made it sound more complicated than what you had in mind, because my point is that it's never that simple when you're doing it on the sly.
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    Chandler I was just giving a suggestion on how to get to know a stripper on a normal level. Yeah some strippers do look plain when they are not in their stripper attire. I have seen a few coming into work with their hair tied in a ponytail and no makeup and wearing bluejeans.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    "Where I live at though, the best looking girls are not necessarily strippers."

Is there any place where this isn't true? That's the conclusion anybody would come to by carrying through on Jpac's idea, which he alludes to. After all his scheming, when he gets to the stripper's hangout bar, he'll probably see how ordinary she appears compared to the cuter, non-strippers there.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    The best looking women I have seen outside the club have been at salons (nail and tanning) and at gyms. There's a tanning salon by where I get my hair cut. A few of the women coming out of there have been headturners dressed to kill. Not to mention the beaches where gorgeous women are out lying on their beach towels wearing less than some of the dancers do in the clubs.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    Actually I have met a dancer at one such place. I believe I may have asked her months before what kind of other regular clubs are any good in town because I was thinking about checking them out. She told me about one I remember and I did like it. It was a nice sports bar with several TV's, arcade machines, pool tables, a dance area and had free admission before 9 pm. I was sitting at the bar early one evening and I saw her walk in and then she saw me and came over and chatted for a bit. Where I live at though, the best looking girls are not necessarily strippers.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    I don't think asking for specific information is a good idea ("what club do you like to hang out at?"), but canvassing the dancers about the sorts of things they do when they're not working is as good an approach as any to finding places where attractive, available women hang out for fun.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Jpac: This idea requires too much Mission Impossible stuff to produce a false coincidence. Even if you pull off your part, stippers are pretty wise to all kinds of guys trying this very ploy, so odds are she won't respond the way you hope. Instead of aiming for such a specific result then thinking up an elaborate plan to produce it, either drop the stealth part and be more straightforward with the girl, or broaden your target. You might keep your ears open to places where a lot of dancers like to hang out. There was a dance club around here I enjoyed for itself that was popular with strippers, but it closed. The other bars they talk about going to aren't my idea of fun. In East St. Louis next door to two strip clubs there's a 24-hour bar called Pop's where you'll see more strippers hanging out than you see working in the clubs. If your town had that, you'd be all set.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Many strippers love to go out to clubs. The best looking ones report men being too scared to approach them.

This is an excellent idea.

I will just add that by showing up at a regular club you demonstrate that you are not scared of dealing with normal women when you cannot use money as a crutch.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion