tuscl

Fuck-Marry-Kill:The Hollywood Train Wreck Edition

Saturday, November 30, 2013 8:26 AM
Ladies and gentlemen, step right up for another round of Fuck-Marry-Kill. Today, we will be playing the Hollywood Train wreck Edition. Our three lovely contestants are none other than- 1. Lindsay Lohan 2. Amanda Bynes 3. Miley Cyrus Let the games begin!

13 comments

• Sowhatt
    11 years ago
    Lohan-fuck Bynes-kill Cyrus-marry (no prenup I want half that shit)
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    That's a tough one. All three were attractive at one time but have ruined their bodies. Fuck Bynes, because psychos can be hot (a gamble). Marry Cyrus, she has the most money and earning potential. That leaves kill Lohan.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    better let God sort this one out ;)
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I'm with Ermita, but that is a tough one.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I'm a bit partial to Amanda Bynes, only because a fave of mine had that as her stage name for a while. She took it because friends of her said she looked like Amanda. And, definitely to f___.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I wouldn't want to touch any of them but if I had to pick an order, I'd go with sohatt's order.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Might be better to turn gay then get near any of them for any reason! :)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    You heard it here.
  • rentz2
    11 years ago
    Fuck Lohan Marry Miley Kill Bynes
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    You've got to be kidding.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Moto-I kid about many things, but never about a game of Fuck-Mary-Kill. Or Go Fish. I never play around when I play Go Fish.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'd kill Miley on GP. I'd have a three way with Lohan and Bynes. As for marriage, The Kid stays single.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion