tuscl

Black Friday is a Bust

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I went to my favorite Detroit-area strip club to look for Black Friday bargains. I was hoping the strippers would have "SALE" or "50% OFF" tags attached to their thongs. But I was sorely disappointed. Rather than being fully stocked, the club had only about half of the usual number of dancers, and the girls did not seem to understand that the day after Thanksgiving calls for low, low prices. These strippers were un-American!

The dancers are now allowed to dance fully nude, but I could not even talk the girls out of their panties. Not one dancer would remove her bottoms, although I whined and begged. They told me if I wanted to see pussy I would have to take them up to VIP.

Finally I gave up, and took my CF to VIP for fun at the regular price. Black Friday was a bust. But I enjoyed the bust of my CF.

15 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Down the street from Tropical Lei is a stripper clothing boutique named Unico. I wonder if they had any Black Friday Specials.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I've been to clubs on Black Friday a few times, including this year, and it's never been very busy. I'm not sure why, since, especially during the day shift, it seems like a natural thing for guys to be there instead of shopping. But the girls are all like "no, it's never busy the day after Thanksgiving."

Go figure.

The plus side was that the dancer I had my eye on had plenty of time for me.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    No 50% off thongs at Walmart
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The only thongs at Wal Mart were bloody and not from the time of the month. Crazy customers.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I went to a dive club last night (John's Hot Spot). There were plenty of customers, few girls, and no discounts.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I went to Kmart yesterday and was not surprised by how few customers there were.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I went to my local club yesterday afternoon, and the d.j. ran a lot of specials: Two-for-one ($20), Three for $40. That's unusual because they don't usually run specials until the night shift. I wasn't even thinking about Black Friday yesterday, I just knew that Friday is the best day of the week for me to see this dancer. Even she was commenting about the abundance of specials. I was more focused on the abundance of her boobage.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I got more entertainment watching the news watching two females fight. One had a stun gun. She zapped the other shopper she was fighting, lol. She came prepared. On a local show one female reporter said if she runs into the same female shopper who elbowed her in the face, she's going down. I think we have a new sport. Black Friday female shopper fights.

I think Walmart who is all about making money could ruin the new sport. I heard they guaranteed all the shoppers who arrived in the first hour the merchandise. Talk about a way to ruin a new sport. I think they are just interested in making a bunch of money instead of luring unsuspecting female shoppers into a store to fight over a couple of products on sale.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Tits are more fun to watch. There are some nice curves.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I think Alucard went to Wal Mart's on Black Friday cuz he heard boys pants were half off.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    No Mikey you got it wrong. He heard black boys pants were half off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I went to the club last night around 10:00 p.m. and it was pretty empty custies wise but with the regular # of dancers for this particular dive club.

The club did start getting busier past midnight.

One would think the dancers would be out in force during this time of year trying to make $$$ for the holidays – but I can see why it would be kind of dead during the daytime on black Fr since many probably wanted to shop for specials.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Black Friday is a Bust"

Tough Luck.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Dancers were shopping with their sugar daddies.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    My #1 fav told me she banked on Black Friday. Makes sense, bad day for us, good day for them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion