tuscl

Things Just Keep Getting Better and Better--Vagina Version

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
On Wednesday I was sitting with a favorite dancer in my favorite Detroit strip club. My fav told me that it was now legal for the dancers to get completely nude on stage. I was skeptical because Michigan law has been that you cannot have nude dancing in a bar that serves alcohol and none of the dancers were removing their bottoms. I challenged my fav to dance nude on stage, but she said she was too embarrassed (this from a girl who sucks and fucks in VIP).

Well, today (Saturday) I went back to the club to see my fav again. When my fav did her stage set, she only removed her top. But the dancer who followed her removed both top and bottom! I had thought my fav was just BSing me! Seeing the vagina, I went up to the stage to tip the dancer. However, I was flummoxed because there was no thong in which to stick my dollar. I pantomimed putting the dollar in an invisible thong, and the dancer took the tip in her hand. I complemented her on her bravery, and asked her to have a drink with me and my fav when she got off stage.

After the first dancer went nude, the next 6 or 7 dancers all removed their bottoms on stage. I was in heaven. An ultra-high mileage club with alcohol and complete nudity. Things just keep getting better and better.

Although I hadn't seen any news about a change in Michigan law, it must have taken place, because the club would not want to risk losing its liquor license.

When my fav went back on stage, she kept her bottoms on. I went up to her and tried to persuade her to show off her vag. She refused and said I would see her vagina soon enough in VIP. She spoke the truth.

12 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'm so used to full nudity and alcohol at Follies that I don't even get off my ass to tip the dancers on stage.

I don't know why that should surprise you about Detroit. The city has so many other problems that they have really not done much to enforce the existing strip club laws.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I recall a time when Henry the VIII South was a nude juice bar.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Because of a loss of their Liquor permit if i recall.

"but she said she was too embarrassed (this from a girl who sucks and fucks in VIP)"

Right. ;)
  • zef8mich
    11 years ago

http://www.mlive.com/lansing-news/index.…

Flight Club is in Inkster Mi outside Detroit. Haven't heard about this in Detroit. I was wondering about the tipping.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Thanks for the link about the law. It's interesting that the Michigan law prohibiting nude dancers in places that serve liquor was rescinded in 2007, but the Liquor Control Commission never announced the change. That was a clever way for the authorities to impose their will on the people even when they had no legal justification.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Your government hard at work.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Governments do not work.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I was surprised to read this, as I can't remember ever seeing nude dancing in a Michigan club that serves alochol. At least not recently.

So I looked it up. This has been legal since 2007, when a Federal court struck down the Michigan law banning it! But it's not common, because only 5% of customers like nude dancing (yeah right).

Tuscl thread discussing the repeal:
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=7…

News story (hope this link works):
    http://www.mlive.com/lansing-news/index.…
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    Penthouse club is still topless. If the club decides to allow nude dancing all dancers will eventually be nude due to preasure from customers. Interesting it is a the flight club that is pushing the boundries and not a slightly lower end club like bts or players. May be a related to the city of inkster.

I think went the penthose club opened they were the first club with fully curtained lap dance rooms. Now every one in detroit has them if they can afford them.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    yuk, I don't want to see nasty pussy flopping around. Leave it to my imagination thanks. especially don't want pussy juices rubbing all over my nice chinos
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Speaking of chinos, just ironed up my charcoal grey ones. Bout to look smooth tonight.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Esta! Are you sure you're into women?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion