tuscl

Ever get free housecleaning from a stripper?

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
I did, but only very briefly. She started picking up the dead leaves that had fallen off one of my plants. But after about 30 seconds, she got a "what the fuck am I doing?" look on her face, and stopped.

10 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Yes.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    No. But I new a stripper who's day job was weather stripping. Serious shit.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I bet I know what kind of plant it was.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Yeah. I got one who'll strip out of her clothes while she's cleaning or let me do it for her. I have just added three pics in my photos that show her cleaning. Of course I follow her to make sure she cleans thoroughly. She is thorough as shown in the pic of her cleaning the outside of the toilet. I also enjoy fingering her as she works. Don't want to grab her tits though as that impedes her cleaning.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Yup. I will occasionally wind up with an OCD dancer with a cleaning fetish.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    Yes I have had that happen many times.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    No, simply because I never had a dancer over to my place.

I did have one offer to do topless or nude house cleaning but she wanted money and said she was running a business for that on the side. If she had seen my house at the time, I would have been broke or she would have had to move in with me. She would have cleaned up my wallet for free, lol.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    never brought a stripper over to do so
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @jabthehut eww man, why your stripper friend so bone skinny. I can see her ribcage YUCK
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    To each his own. From the way you describe what you like in strippers, if I were to see one of yours I would wonder what she was hiding deep between her fat ass cheeks. Eeew! She probably wouldn't even be able to reach her hand around them to wipe herself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion