tuscl

WWPLD?

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 7:25 PM
What Would the Pathetic Looser Do? Ok so let's say that you had an arrangement where your travel and lodging were paid by your employer and you had the ability to articulate the need to visit a client in pretty much any major market in the continental US. Furthermore your employer didn't care what you do on your own time as long as you post results so you were free to pursue your SC hobby without consternation. Now let's say you have $1,500 of disposable income that's burning a hole in your pocket and you decide that you have three options in front of you... 1) Visit an ATF at a known club with a record of having an exceptional time 2) Visit a known club where you don't have an ATF but have always had a very good time 3) Visit an unknown club based on research where you are pretty sure you'll have a good time What would you choose and why? If choosing #3 where would you go and why?

9 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    In Phoenix you could do all three and have a great time on 1500.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Depending on where I was going, all three at different times and places.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    1, assuming active atf/cf situation. Anymore, I'm just too lazy deal with someone new.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    A. It's not exactly a vacation and I don't know when I will see ATF again and I kind of want to know I will be getting bang for my buck vs. making educated guesses.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    I recommend that you fly to San Diego and make several trips across the border to visit Hong Kong and Adelitas. For 1500 you could sample 10-12 chicas (60-80 per chica plus about 15-18 for a one hour hotel room) and still cover the costs of visiting (parking on US side $10-15, taxi back and forth to Hong Kong ($5 each way), beer allowance $20 per visit (stay relatively sober and be polite), 30 dollars in ones for tips each visit). Variety is the spice of life.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    I'd pick #3, because I occasionaly like to try new places, or ones that I haven't been to in a while. My choice of locale would be weather/non-clubbing considerations driven. So, Jun-Sept, Detroit,Providence, and St.Louis(ESL) would be on my bucket list. All other months: Miami, Phoenix,Las Vegas. Almost any months- Dallas, Los Angeles(COI).
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I've been in that situation and done 2 and 3 at different times. Not 1, but only because I have never had favorites in distant cities.
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    Here is my thing.... How can # 1 really exist in the question you are asking. Because aren't you saying you are traveling all the time? to different cities and locations. It would be hard to have an ATF....IMHO. But I like the question. I would go with # 3. I would do research in every city I am going for work and pic the clubs I want to go visit. I would use a 2 night approach....ie spend about $500 total and visit a couple well reviewed clubs that fit what I was looking for. Then I see for myself what the deal is and if I connect with a dancer or two. Then I would make my decision and come back then next night to the one club I thought was the best and spend the rest. Now the places I would visit.... Detroit, Miami, Atlanta, Phoenix, Vegas, Dallas, Tijauana/San Diego, Upland/COI, San Fran..... If you need to know why I would visit those places....read reviews. HAHA.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    With $1,500? All three, or damned near.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion