tuscl

When you fantasize about a stripper...

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
...what do you fantasize is happening?

- Are you having sex? What kind?
- Is she giving you a lapdance? In the club, or somewhere private?
- Are you having a conversation? In the club or somewhere else?
- Are you on a date? What are you doing?
- Other (Please describe)

5 comments

• metaldude
    19 years ago
    My fantasies tend to be about OTC and invloving more than one stripper. I don't know about you guys, but that's not something that happens to me regularly (read "ever").
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    SC: Okay, I'll start with some simple stuff I daydream about between visits to clubs. If I've just met a stripper, and I'm looking forward to seeing her again, I'll dream about taking things to another level. I might start by replaying in my mind the best parts of our first encounter, then add new twists or whole new directions I hope we go next time. It's not always clear whether I'm imagining it as a lapdance with extras in a club or as foreplay in some unspecified setting. I don't fantasize about just sitting and holding a conversation, but my fantasies often include dialog, usually filthy, and role playing talk.

On the other extreme, I imagine playing out hardcore, degrading sex scenes. Some strippers love talking about these fantasies.

Some of what I fantasize comes true. Not as much as I wish, but that's why they're fantasies.

(Writing this between trick or treaters was weird, and NOT one of my fantasies.)
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Gentlemen, this is astonishing! What do you tell them when they ask? Do you not fantasize about wives, girlfriends, lovers? Is this some kind of 'Real Men Don't Fantasize' thing?
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    I don't fantasize about strippers. You're pretty much living the dream when you buy a dance from one.
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I agree with Shadowcat. Fantasy arises out of mystery, and there isn't a lot of mystery concerning most strippers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion