tuscl

The Latest Stripper Fashion Piercing - Sexy & Dangerous

Over the last month has noticed lots of strippers with Dermal Anchoring piercing along the sides of the eyes. In fact incredibly close to the eyeball. They are very sexy. But seem incredibly dangerous. If the piercing artist slips do you lose your eyeball? If piercing artist slips while piercing ear lobe, vaginal lips, who cares as you don't have major problems. Are these common in you area?

Here is picture of one: http://news.bme.com/wp-content/uploads/2…

11 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Any piercing BEYOND ones for earrings are unattractive IMHO. I'll be on the lookout for a post about a lost eye.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I'll bet that an infection at the site of the piercing could easily transmit to the ocular nerve. Simply endearing.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I don't find them sexy but at least I won't wind up with one in my mouth.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I'll take a small piercing over a face tattoo.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    A female civi I know told me about a guy friend og hers that went to a nude club and got a lapdance and ended up with blood all over his pants. The dancers clit ring got caught in his zipper and torenout her piercing...ouch
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Speaking of face tattoos, ever see the dude that had the white of one eye tattooed black? Saw a special on TV about it some time ago.
  • sinclair
    11 years ago
    I am seeing alot of these, but in a slightly different spot than your picture. Most women seem to be getting them a little lower like at the top of the cheekbone, southeast of the eye.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    One local dancer has "dimple" piercings. While in general I am just fine with most piercings, she ruined her already cute dimples with this particular one, though.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I prefer piercing gazes from across the room.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I do not find it sexy. If they are trying to scare people away, they might succeed with a few normal people. The crazy people won't care.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    RE: My comment above about the eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrHgAqkPS…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion