tuscl

Don't cheat, you'll end up on a government list!

deogol
Michigan

"Dozens of others had wanted to pass a polygraph not for a job, but for a personal reason: The test was demanded by spouses who suspected infidelity."

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/11/14/20…

8 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    Big Brother is watching you.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "The test was demanded by spouses who suspected [infidelity]."

GOOD for the spouse!!!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Sounds like the guy needs to get rid of the spouse as soon as possible.
    The first and last words you say to a cop or lie detector tech I want a lawyer.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I don't do polygraphs or drug tests for anyone. Back when I had security clearances the polygraph wasn't required. These days it's crazy stuff. I couldn't even get a job at my current employer today, because they demand a drug test for new hires now.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I remember years ago one company required drug tests for the first time interview. It would have helped if they had told me before the interview. I was surprised. It was the first and only time I had a drug test as part of the interview process. All other companies waited until they were close to hiring someone.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    We're probably already on a dozen different government lists. However all of our various government departments do not like to share information unless required.

I think we can manage with less government bear rats , lol, I was spelling bureaucrats, and reduce the amount of taxes needed to run this government.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Thumbs up to apple for auto correcting government workers to be called Bear rats!
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    I like that "bear rat" lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion