tuscl

Airplanes

crazyjoe
Colorado
What would you do if...

You boarded a plane and when you found your seat it was not a window seat or an isle seat but a middle seat. When you got there the pearson in the isle seat was the ugliest woman you have ever seen in a nurse outfit sporting a really short skirt and hairy leggs and a red wig. When she uncrossed her leggs to let you into your seat her nuts popped out! Daaaaaaammmmm...

After you sit down she had a laptop and is logging onto tuscl under the handlenof Alucard.

What would you do?

6 comments

• jabthehut
    11 years ago
    If anyone pulled a gun on Al, he would immediatetly go into a diatribe telling you that it is illegal for you to have a gun on the plane therefore there is no gun in your hand.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    I know this dates me, but I still prefer the model 1911, .45ACP. It is easy to clean, easy to clear jams (which are few and far between) and accurate enough within 50 feet. Eight shots is enough for almost any personal protection need. The .45 round is a good compromise between portability/weight/size and punch. Several gun makers are selling "updated" versions of the 1911 and that keeps the price reasonable.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Dallas-The 1911 was Sam Elliot's weapon of choice in "Once Were Soldiers".

"If any of y'all sum bitches call me Grampa, I'll kill ya."
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    A man with a gun has more fun... I saw that on a bumper sticker today

I have a glock .40 and I love it. The 1911 is an awesome gun. Very accurate and shoots well.
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    "nurse outfit...."hairy legs"... "her nuts popped out"...... Say no more, I'd be reaching for the barf bag by then.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion