tuscl

Idea for Turner Field in 2017!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 9:34 AM
Don't tear it down! Turn it into a huge Strip Club. LOL!!! ;) ;)

18 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Suck my TAINTTOWN you fucking [view link],ROTFL,ILKLTTLGRLS.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I rarely participate in off-topic discussions, but stadiums/stadia are a strong interests of mine: Maybe re-convert it back to it's original 1996 configuration for the Olympic Games, in hopes that within the next hundred years, Atlanta could host the Olympics again. If the Braves really move out of Turner Field it will have had the shortest lifespan (20 years) of any modern era baseball concrete and steel stadium. For those of you unfamiliar with the Braves recent announcement, see: [view link]?
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    I'm going to fuck Alutard in the Ass on that field
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Whatever they do, I am sure it will mean taxing the citizens a little bit more!
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Demolition likely for Astrodome as voters reject $217 million renovation plan. [view link]
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Shadow, I'm fascinated by the Astrodome issue as well. Every other city, except Oakland, that had a combination baseball/football stadium, with a fixed dome or open, built since 1961 (RFK Stadium being the first), has since abandoned the stadium. Houston is the only city not to demolish there's (yet, anyway). Oakland is working on a stadium replacement plan. I sense there's some nostalgia in Houston since it was the first air conditioned domed stadium to host baseball and football, but its apparently not worth $217M in a bond issue to local voters, many of whom weren't even born in the early 1960's when the stadium was being conceived.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    What's more costly, tear it down or leave it standing?
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    My kids and spouses have mixed emotions. It is within 5 miles of where they live but the I-75/I-285 interchange is already a traffic nightmare in the evenings. The surface streets around Cobb Galleria always have heavy traffic every day of the week except late at night.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Move "Follies" into Turner Field after the Braves leave. Sounds like they NEED more room there at Follies.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I don't get it. Fenway Park and Wrigley Field are still functioning MLB stadiums at 100 years old. How can a 20 year old stadium be obsolete?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Maybe they got a sweetheart construction deal to build another. Or maybe it would cost too much to put more HIGH PRICED suites in. Who knows??? LOL
  • snowtime
    11 years ago
    The primary reason for the Braves move is so that they can own the stadium. Turner Field is not owned by the Atlanta Braves organization so they miss out on parking and other revenue sources. There were probably better sites available, but they probably got a good deal from the Cobb county govt., site of the new stadium. Traffic will probably be just as bad if not worse at the new location, but it is closer to most of their season ticket holders. Unfortunately the new site is not accesible from the MARTA rapid transit system. Turner Field would be a good site for Follies. There would be no more problem with the seating and parking issues that plague the club now. LOL
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Jeez, someone agreed with me. THX snowtime. LOL
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ homo
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    God damn dream weaver he is.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I like Turner Field and usually make it down for a few games but I always thought it had a bit of weird setup and parking did seem to be a recurring issue.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I read this in the shitter
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    I'm a 59.3669 yrs old [With Vulcan Precision] Florida Born → [Eglin AFB] Maverick and 30 year Operating Room Nurse with a Bachelor of Business Degree. I like reading, movies → [2200+ DVDs/Blu-Rays] & computers, Star Trek and, of course ideally → absolutely SCORCHING HOT 8+ {in terms of Looks & Body & Personality} Adult Spinner Dancers who have NO GAG reflex & provide EXPERT "Wet & Crazy Wild" "NO Hands" Deep Throat BBBJCIMWS for as long as possible and HOT Intercourse and PASSIONATE Deep French Kissing!! Especially if they are sharp & intelligent & confident & enthusiastically into SATISFYING me TOTALLY. And also have long flowing curly Red Hair, no piercings [Except Earrings] & NO TATTOOS, when I can find one! Uninvited Blondes [ONLY Blondes HOT for Me! LOL] & KK need NOT apply & might as well leave again.<br> <br> ----------EXTRA SPECIAL POST SCRIPTUM:<br> <br> ***Another step has been taken towards the destruction of this forum, lead by the main Asshole thing. More's the Pity for those who only wish good & reasonable info about Strip Clubs. The END is at hand via the run amok Assholes & their aliases. And almost NO ONE gives a FUCK!!! It is just a JOKE to them. They'll Reap What They Sow!!!***<br> <br> <br> ***Names - Numbers - Lists...!!!***<br> <br> ***What you read is what you get regarding me***<br> ***PRIVACY VIOLATORS - Get Fucked & DIE badly!! LMFAO!!***<br> <br> ---------------------------------------------------------<br> <br> My Favored Clubs:<br> 1. Flight Club - BEST IMHO right now! {Xtras readily available}<br> 2. <br> 3.<br> 4. <br> 5. BT's Executive Club - {Xtras readily available at cheaper cost - Talent not as good as FC} - 2012 Ex-ATF's Club <br> 6. The Penthouse Club - Detroit - {VERY Expensive $$$$$$ Xtras available} - Retired 2011 Ex-ATF's Club<br> 7. <br> 8. Coliseum - {Has possible Potential - Quality of Xtras not consistent IMHO & IME - Have had little luck here}<br> 9. Bogart's - 2010 Ex-ATF's Club - {Xtras always available, BUT Quality of talent can be SORELY lacking at times}<br> 10. Partners Tavern - Erie, PA - {OK, only 1 visit - Had Xtras}<br> 11. Déjà Vu - Toledo - {Up & Down + Hot & Cold regarding Xtras - Better chance now on Sundays & Mondays seemingly according to an INSIDER - FS more likely than BBBJs}<br> 12. Kisses Showgirls - {Dancers like OTC, a greedy club - Xtras available with right girl, but not recently} - DC<br> 13. <br> 14. <br> 15. <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> Favored TUSCL/TwoSheds Members in Alphabetical Order:<br> 1. boogieknight369<br> 2. Club_Goer @<br> 3. COclubber *@<br> 4. HonestT *@<br> 5. hornyinohio @ - {TwoSheds Member also}<br> 6. jestrite50 @<br> 7. MADDOG_ROMEO @<br> 8. motorhead @<br> 9. Mrpink<br> 10. Nina ** - {TwoSheds Member}<br> 11. pabloantonio<br> 12. Papi_Chulo @<br> 13. rediguan <br> 14. Stiletto25 @ - {VERY Special!}{MIA - A REAL Shame she is probably gone}<br> 15. tenisbum1776 **@ - Back!<br> 16. vincemichaels *@ {MIA??}<br> 17. Viper GTS - {TwoSheds Member}<br> 18. Downriverdude - {TwoSheds Member}<br> * = Have met in person<br> ** = Plan to Meet in person<br> @ = Know real 1st name<br> # = Probationary :)<br> <br> List of Most Favored Dancers & Active ATF:<br> 1. **** - BT's <br> 2. A** - Flight Club - Days <br> 3. M***** - Flight Club - Days <br> 4. M****** @&¥ - xxx - Days<br> 5. T**** @&¥ - PHC - Days - ostensibly retired<br> 6. T*** @&¥ - Bogarts - Days - Gone With the Wind, destination UNKNOWN <br> 7. K****** - Flight Club - Nights?<br> $ = Know Real 1st Name<br> @ = Know Real 1st & Last names <br> ¥ = Know Real Address <br> & = SUM<br> ¤ = Active ATF<br> <br> List of Dancers I want to meet in the VIP Room who I have YET to meet!!!!!! <br> 1. M***** $ - Déjà Vu/Toledo - Nights<br> 2. L*** - Flight Club<br> 3. B****** - Bogart's - Nights <br> 4. D******** - Bogart's - Nights<br> 5. D******* - BT's - Nights<br> 6. L*** - BT's Nights - GND - GONE??<br> 7. M** - Déjà Vu/Toledo - Nights<br> 8. M******* - BT's - Nights<br> 9. N*** - ?<br> $ = Know Real 1st Name<br> @ = Know Real 1st & Last names <br> ¥ = Know Real Address <br> & = SUM<br> <br> List of Dancers to AVOID - ROBs or worse:<br> 1. *** - @&¥ [Toledo resident] - Déjà Vu?? - Days/Mostly Nights<br> 2. S******* $ - Kisses Showgirls<br> 3. D***** - Kisses Showgirls<br> 4. A***** - Flight Club - PHC? - Coliseum?<br> 5. M****** - @&¥ - BT's - Days<br> 6. V****** - $ [W/SWM resident] / [PV] - TSM<br> $ = Know Real 1st Name<br> @ = Know Real 1st & Last names <br> ¥ = Know Real Address <br> & = SUM<br> <br> <br> Do NOT Like List of TUSCL/TwoSheds Members, Ever Growing Unfortunately [NO WAY to get rid of them, YET!!! - But there is hope when a Moderator appears FINALLY!]<br> ***NOT A POWER LIST IN ORDER - New additions go to the Bottom:<br> 1. Is<br> 2. C<br> 3. Dr ^ #<br> 4. R<br> 5. S ^<br> 6. G<br> 7. Ts +<br> 8. Sl<br> 9. B<br> 10. H<br> 11. J<br> 12. L<br> 13. J4 ^ <br> 14. t ^<br> 15. J0 ^ <br> 16. Cr<br> 17. s3<br> 18. D ^<br> 19. s9<br> 20. KK [PV]^ <br> 21. Vs <br> 22. Er<br> 23. Tp ^<br> 24. d2<br> 25. Te ^~<br> 26. T<br> 27. m6 ^<br> 28. j ^<br> 29. L3<br> 30. z8 ^ <br> 31. Co<br> 32. s ^<br> 33. Ce ^<br> 34. Dy<br> 35. d ^<br> 36. b ^ <br> 37. T ^ (<br> 38. P ^<br> 39. b ^<br> 40. to ^<br> 41. Dl [PV][HLP]^ <br> 42. mg ^ <br> 43. g [PV][HLP]^ <br> 44. BN + <br> 45. J9 ^ [Who is this new A.H. - An alias I think]<br> 46. SS ^<br> 47. W ^<br> 48. A<br> 49. sr ^<br> ***50. b6 ^ [Well this Moron wins the Asshole of the Month award for being #50]<br> 51. gs ^ [The NEWEST Asshole! - They're multiplying rapidly - Dougster is spreading his contaminated seed around TOO MUCH. LMFAO!!]<br> 52. tl [PV] ^<br> 53. to ^<br> 54. TF ^<br> 55. Ty ^<br> 56. St ^<br> 57. m1 ^<br> 58. Ly ^<br> 59. Ka ^<br> ***60. m ^ [Well this Moron wins the Asshole of the Month [Sept] award for being #60]<br> 61. *e ^<br> 62. re ^<br> 63. Bs ^<br> 64. A. ^ [The NEWEST Asshole! Or just maybe an OLD 1 with infected shit for brains!!!]<br> 65.<br> 66.<br> 67.<br> 68.<br> 69.<br> 70.<br> ↓?????? WHO WILL BE #70??? - {To protect the GUILTY &/or INNOCENT! And to expose the Profane, the LIARS, the mocking, the Vicious, the Crazy, the TOTALLY & COMPLETELY illiterate, the Bizarre, the Racists, the INSANELY self-important, the PRIVACY VIOLATORS and the HIGHLY delusional! NO ass kissing either - heh *********} <br> Take some guesses. Some are really rather OBVIOUS & well known. And I see you are now taking some wild and ridiculous GUESSES and guessing badly too!! LMAO - NO more guesses about who is on the List? Heh? I guess it is too hard for the Attack Dogs. Their creature brains/neurons are TOO TINY & weak. LMFAO!!!<br> <br> <br> POST SCRIPTUM:<br> <br> Truly BEAUTY is in the eyes of the Beholder - male & female alike, & experience in the pocket of the man with experienced age and intelligence like me LOL, if used well. In that I firmly BELIEVE! <br> <br> Besides being a VERY Disliked & often VERY HATED Patron Saint & TUSCL's resident White Knight [NOT the ASSHOLE using that Handle!!!]. [Someone NEEDS to be, to Stand Up for all those set upon by the Evil Vile ATTACK Dogs - (You ALL know who they ARE!)] I'm also VERY Flawed and quite far from being Perfect [Something VERY few, if any members here would dare to admit, their MASSIVE EGOS simply wouldn't permit such a HONEST admission] besides being VERY, VERY, VERY strongly Opinionated, sometimes very feisty & very confrontational, but usually & typically rational & unafraid to express my opinions whether other people & some fellow TUSCL members like my opinions or NOT! And some REALLY, REALLY do HATE my opinions based on the replies and ATTACKS on said opinions & upon me PERSONALLY!! And that is just TOO damned FUCKING BAD! I will NOT stop expressing my opinions, EVER!!! Just get used to it and accept the FACT. I'll stand completely alone if necessary! [There are members who support me, just not publicly usually] ;))<br> <br> ----------------------------------------------------------<br> My WORDS of WISDOM: ;)<br> <br> ***I'm here FOREVER & EVER, although I may take breaks!!! - Attacking me won't get rid of me! HEAR that ASSHOLES!!!***<br> <br> ***How about finding MORE important subjects to start threads about INSTEAD about me. Hmm... I'm not very interesting, really!***<br> <br> ***I asked and I received, THX*** / ***I have the TOOL to counter sneak attacks! - LOL***<br> <br> ***An Iron Handed Moderator is NEEDED to ban & rid TUSCL of the Do NOT Like List of TUSCL Members, especially Dr / I can follow rules, but MOST of the List undoubtedly won't be able to. LMFAO***<br> <br> ***RESPECT the Privacy of PMs and Family Please*** / ***UNFORTUNATELY there are TOTAL ASSHOLES who don't respect PRIVACY and reveal the contents of PMs out of vicious maliciousness - This behavior REQUIRES a Moderator's intervention and REMOVAL from the TUSCL site of those who violate privacy, FOREVER!!!*** / ***If you don't like receiving PMs & having yours BLOCKED, there are 2 easy ways to deal with it.***<br> <br> ***Will watch the grass grow from a Macroscopic POV***<br> <br> ***DON'T HATE [Misogyny] or HURT [Sadism] Women & Dancers fellow members, it is terrible poison. Love them!! Treat them really well!! And have GREAT, enjoyable Sex with them. You'll be a better & happier & healthier person for it. Hate is bad. And hurting Women and Dancers is illegal. Did you read this xxx? I remember well your comments - I'll always remember them!!! And I WILL remind you if NEEDED publicly!***<br> <br> ***Fidelity - A seemingly Unknown, Unappreciated, not Understood and a rejected Concept by a great many TUSCL members. Too bad for their BETRAYED Serious Significant Others and Spouses.***<br> <br> ***The Vaginal Intercourse Obsession - A very interesting quirk of the Masculine attitude regarding sex with women & of a man's view of his masculine sex needs and how he fulfills them and injects his seed*** / ***Some recent Threads make my point EXACTLY!!! LOL***<br> <br> ***Also don't Drink Alcohol [And Drive!!!], Smoke cigarettes or do Illicit Drugs - These things will KILL YOU!!! And possibly Kill innocent others***<br> <br> ***DON'T carry any GUNS - people end up DEAD, usually someone you know! - REPEAL the 2nd Amendment - Right NOW! - Disband the NRA!!*** / ***Repeal "Stand Your Ground" Laws*** / ***Also send in the BLACK Helicopters RIGHT away to confiscate & DESTROY all GUNS!! LMFAO*** / ***FUCK YOU NRA!! You are HEARTLESS!!!***<br> <br> ***There is NO Deity/God / We're ALL made of Star Dust [From Supernovas][NOT "String Theory" IMHO]***<br> <br> ***4 More Years & perhaps 2 Supreme Court appointments to move the Court more towards the middle or left - The Sooner the BETTER!! Hillary in 2016 for President & 8 more years in the White House and Democratic Rule, & maybe 8 more after that & a few Supreme Court appointments getting RID of the far Right Justices!!!*** <br> <br> Maybe I should change my handle to "Saint Vitus", the Patron Saint of Dancers![Sarcasm] [Except for KK] {She seems to have vanished, which is just fine with me. She wasn't a nice person. TOO bad she didn't take a bunch of this site's ASSHOLES with her!}{DAM she has RETURNED! Go away again!}<br> <br> What do you think? I guess it will have to be a 2nd alias. Don't steal the alias on me. We already have TOO damned many multiple alias people on the Forum, don't we Dr & Dl & tg & j9. LOL <br> <br> New Focus owner too! Great Automobile - Nice Job Ford - Still wish I had a Corvette though, once a Vette owner - always a Vette Lover!!! [Love the '73 Vette - Red on Red!]<br> <br> [Believe all the above or not - You'll NEVER know for SURE!]<br> <br> The JHR Company®
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion