tuscl

Is this good way to figure value?

During slow time at the SC my bud and I were discussing cost of something in terms of Lap Dances and VIPs. Is this good way to value the cost? For example do you order steak at the restaurant versus a hamburger if it only costs one LD more? Or I just had some work on my car that cost 3 VIPs. It sure makes it different going to the store and not fretting over an item that is only a couple of LDs.

It puts my hard earned US $ in a different perspective. Your thoughts?

13 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Is this good way to figure value?"

NO.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I don't see why not. If that's the most likely thing you would otherwise use that money for, its a fair comparison. I always used cases of beer as a kid and its sorta stuck with me.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I concur with Dolfan.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I do it quite frequently. My damn dentist just doesn't realize that I can get FS for that cleaning I just got. :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Just MY opinion.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Dancers do the same thing in reverse.

I've this discussion with a dancer before. Many young ones - who aren't interested in saving - look at dancing exactly that way.

My cable TV bill is 10 dances
    A new pair of jeans is 4 dances
    New shoes are 7 dances

Their economic outlook is very short term goal oriented.
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    "My damn dentist just doesn't realize that I can get FS for that cleaning" Could this be business model of the future? Dentist that offers FS with cleaning? Call it "Pain and Pleasure". The cute dental hygienists running around in skimpy outfits. Getting a woody just thinking about it!

Motorhead you are right about those spinners. They think how many dances/VIPs do I need to cover the rent, etc.? Nothing set aside for the future. Not to mention the deadbeat boyfriend at home watching the boob tube.

Speaking of setting aside for future, am looking good but those CDs pay so little it is bad. At 7% CDs were looking good, but 0.8% sucks!

• Estafador
    11 years ago
    Don't see the point really? How will comparing lap dances to products help you in any way? Maybe to show how much lap dances you have left???? Well actually that did work for me once when I went and got a massage. Of course I broke my own rule anyway since the women were SO damn hot.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    I paid for lap dances with IOU's before.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    I do that with my buddy all the time. If one of us is about to make a dumb purchase, the other will be like, "dude, you could get 2 VIPs with CAndy for that!" "oh, good point, nevermind"
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I paid for lap dances with IOU's before"

I think you're full of it [crazyjoe's "stuff"] gatorfan. LOL!
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Seems that it be useful to a stripper. "How many LDs do I need to do tonight to buy a couple of roxies."
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    This is the basis for Obama's "Chained CPI" proposal. As you get older, and the number of LDs your dick can stay hard through goes down, they take the money you save out of your social security check.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion