tuscl

My Theories

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
Guys who go to strip clubs but never buy dances or stage tip also watch PBS and never call in a pledge.

People who don't believe in global warming had a dad who never wore a seat belt cause he wanted to be thrown clear of the accident.

17 comments

• Joker420
    11 years ago
    " Guys who go to strip clubs but never buy dances or stage tip"

Those are the guys buying OTC take out that evening
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Please design a controlled experiment to test these theories. Include a statistical power analysis.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Is believing in global warming similar to believing in Santa Claus?
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    as many intelligent people have noted over the years, if you actually believe in the global warming scam then the only logical position to adopt is one of population reduction measures and aggressive subjugation of countries that threaten the survival of the species.

i recognize it as just another scam to dupe the stupid that it is so for the foreseeable future i won’t be participating in any of your genocidal wet dreams.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Soylent green is PEOPLE!!!!!
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Well hibachi, My father didn't and I don't believe in the global warming about which your pea brain believes, but I do know that the earth goes through periods of warming and cooling naturally as witnessed by the many ice ages that have come and gone. We certainly went through periods of warming after those cold times only to return to cold times again.
    Of course, girls like you who believe just because they take a few turns around a pole showing their sagging tits and maybe a glimpse of wrinkled pussy they should be tipped do believe in the global warning espoused by their swami Algore.
    BTW both my father and I used seat belts in our vehicles since there were only seat belts with no shoulder straps. I never put a car in gear until everyone had there belts fastened.
    Back to tipping strippers, I have always tipped strippers when they made an effort on stage, saggy tits or pointers, even when I was sitting with another one away from the stage
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @jabthehut he can't read what your saying remember?

What pledge does he refer to on PBS? Didn't know grown ups still watched that shizzle
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Jab has natural climate models on the nose. If the left was smart, they'd bring up how cities, they're main source of votes, are heat islands and the main source of man made pollution. Unfortunately, that would then destroy their position.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Algore=Alutard,mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmLOL,ROFL,OMG,
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Gentlemen, No fighting in the WAR room! We can't afford a mineshaft gap!
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    There have naked strippers on PBS?
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Soylent green is PEOPLE!!!!!"

Whoa there lopaw! Charlton Heston was in Soylent Green. You tryin' to get Alucard riled up?
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Dracula and hibachi should get together for a ladies night out. They need coordinate menstrual cycles so they aren't both in PMS. Oops, forgot that Tard entered menopause years ago.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Eating freeze-dried people is much less distopian than Charlton Heston and Edward G. Robinson shacked up together.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Gotta love that Dr. Strangelove.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I am aware that hibachi can't see my posts but I can still get satisfaction out of ridiculing her when she says stupid things
    Somebody might want to pass on to her that the word is dystopian.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I believe in global warming
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion