tuscl

This guy gave a no strings attched check for 83K to a stripper for an operation.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I was just in Columbia SC and heard this from a stripper today. She met the big winner where she works at the Platinum Plus. She said the money did not go to the guys head. That he is a nice guy and didn't come in offering 2K for a blow job or other wise flaunt his money. He was already financially secure. Too bad he isn't a TUSCLer and thrown us all a party.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/winning-400-mil…

15 comments

• gawker
    11 years ago
    Help me understand. Did the stripper need surgery and he paid 83k so she could have it? Too bad she didn't buy Obamacare.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    gawker- That is the way I understand it.
  • jmiddle30234
    11 years ago
    Wonder what the wife he was buying buns for had to say about that
  • canigetlaid
    11 years ago
    I think in south carolina you can stay annoynous for like 90 days. I wouldn't let anyone know i was a winner until I had to. For those 90 days i would probably be working on a master plan to hide myself.

He did the surgery thing seem like a nice thing to do. If it's 83K probably something really needed not some bolt on surgery so it's respected in my book. I would just be concerned about lynches coming out the woodworks to get something for nothing or con-artist trying to set me up.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    We're bound to hear strippers complaining either about paying for Obamacare or paying large fines without any healthcare.

Good for him to share some of his wealth.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I guess with healthcare insurance, strippers won't be stuck with bills so high.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    83K seems like a lot for a boob job.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Mwybe she needed a face transplant
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Tangent: do all the state lotteries let you remain anonymous? I thought it was an attached string you had to be willing to appear in promotional ads.

I would write he check to the hospital.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Some states do, some don't. North Carolina doesn't though I believe there is legislation in the works to make anonymous an option.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Seems like it could facility corruption (keeping identity of winners a secret).
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Course I guess they gave up on that a long time ago in SC.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I'm assuming it was a SERIOUS operation and not some "Joke". If he can afford it it, good for him.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    smart to stay anon. The number of crooks and criminals looking to snatch you up is ridiculous. And good for him for being a good Samaritan and helping a person in need. While 83K is a bit much, no point is not helping when you can right?
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Better to spend it on a stripper than dump it into some asshole's political campaign pac.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion