Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nipples

G2
G219

12 yrs ago · 1 min read

I like the real hard Pointe ones

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Alucard
Alucard
•

LOL!

Profile picture for jabthehut
jabthehut
•

G2, which Pointe?

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Grosse Pointe Blank

good movie with John Cusack

Profile picture for 10inches
10inches
•

like big areola with eraser size nips.

Profile picture for Club_Goer_Seattle
Club_Goer_Seattle
•

I concur with 10inches. Big boobs with big areolas is a plus.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

G2

I23

N7

O42

B8

BINGO!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I see your point.

I like em perky.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Without nipples tits would be pointless.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Suck them

Profile picture for Joker420
Joker420
•

lol classics

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement