tuscl

increase in OTC offers

10inches
Florida
Monday, November 4, 2013 12:46 PM
is it me or are dancers getting more open to OTC ? lately more of the ladies are offering not only ITC extras but also OTC sex. used to be just a few made offers at the clubs that I visit. now it seems that quite a lot of them are offering not only hj, bj or finger bang in VIP, but also full service OTC.

20 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    It is spreading like ripples in a pond. ;)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    10 millimeters: um, duh! When did you finally clue into this?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I never heard of such a thing
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I find very few offering but many more accepting when I offer it.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    While I was married I rarely went to the SC. Had no need for it. I just found out about ITC and OTC a little over a year ago. Once I became a bit of a regular, 2 to 3 times a month, I started getting offers everytime I went in. I'm not much for ITC, a good grind and OTP stickshifting is good enough for me but OTC I'm all for. Aìnt this a wonderful country!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @10 millimeters: not sure how it took you so long to figure this out. Were you one of the guys using RickyBoy's The System until recently or something?
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Sounds like something we should thoroughly investigate and soon!
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    Still haven't seen a change in my neck of the woods.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    I'm getting more offers than I used to and I'm getting them before even buying a lap dance.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    As the economy has stalled, the offer of iTC and OTC has increased It's that simple.
  • GCMan
    11 years ago
    OTC any club any where with any girl now a days.
  • victor2
    11 years ago
    My experience is that most are available for OTC.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ most? But RickyBoy said it was only 35% even with the elaborate lengths he goes through using The System. Guess that moron RickyBoy is just a complete dipshit!
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    She just got a pistol permit,my lonely days have just begun.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I don't know about that, Dougster. This may be a completely local phenomenon, but it's been harder to get girls out of the club here lately. Most of them seem willing to do anything and everything *in* the club, and prices are going down, but they just don't seem to want to meet up outside. Guess it could be me. :)
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I'd say that I pay about 200 either way but ITC my fave ends up with < 150. OTC it's all hers. No wonder there's more offers out there.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @gmd: Interesting. What system do you down there in Kentucky?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Guess it could be me. :)" I'd say so. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Dougster: Generally, I talk to her for a few minutes, ask her how she feels about being groped by a creepy old pervert, get a couple of lapdances, and somewhere along the line feel her out concerning her willingness to suck my dick. If she's willing, and I get the sense that she's sincere, I'll at some point ask her if she'd prefer not to share with the club and take our business elsewhere. If she's reluctant, then I'll take her to VIP and run the final test, both of her willingness and my seriousness. After a successful conclusion there, I'll again hit her up for OTC. Used to be, as long as that first OTC probe wasn't met with outright, steadfast refusal, the second one had about an 80% success rate for at least one subsequent meet up. Even with an initial refusal, once in a while her mind would change. Now though, even after she's guzzled my jizz, more often than not, the answer is "no thanks, but we can still do it here." Now, bear in mind, this might have been a gradual change, but I haven't really been in the OTC game for a couple of years, until just recently, so I see it as moderately "sudden".
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    IDK about OTC; but lately I’ve come across more dancers than don’t care for LDs (@ $25 per) and are only interested in selling CR
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion