tuscl

Do I Need Sex Therapy?

Please listen and then express your opinion.

1. All day long, I think about sex.

2. I jerk off when I wake up and before I go to sleep(except when I go to sleep/wake up with a lovely lady. Then we fuck).

3. Currently, I see a 45 year old booty call and a 33 year old friend with benefits. The 33 year old is a dancer who started off OTC P4P but is now P4Free-how long that lasts, who knows?

4. I also have my CF who I see probably twice a month.

5. Rundown for the week-

Monday-45 year old booty call
Tuesday-no sex but I did have a lunch date
Wednesday-33 year old dancer
Thursday-strip club with ITC
Friday-33 year old dancer & 45 year old booty call
Saturday-strip club with CF ITC
Sunday-non stop sexual thoughts

Mind you, I jerked off twice on those days and three times on Tuesday. Am I healthy? Is this behavior normal? I am able to afford it but should I spend so much of my money in sexual activities? Any thoughts, suggestions or advice?

PS-I just saw this hot blonde jogging past my kitchen window as I write this. This is not fair.

17 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ If this is going on to the exclusion of other needed & important activities of life & daily living, then perhaps therapy might be useful.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    You sound normal. Sex is like Krispy Kremes..."I'll have more please!"
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Alucard-My bills get paid and I spend quality time with my family. That being said, I haven't gone surfing since August and I haven't gone to the Jiu Jitsu studio since September 1st so other hobbies have suffered. I still write weekly but not daily like I use to.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    @Slick, dude - be careful! Surfing is absolutely hazardous to your health and that martial arts stuff can get you killed. Stick to the chicas where the worst that might happen is a jealous boyfriend!
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    That's all? A little sex therapy could get you off a lot more!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "@Alucard-My bills get paid and I spend quality time with my family"

I'll refrain from further comment Sir.

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Don't worry. You will grow out of it. In the meantime just watch out for warts on your hands. :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Alucard-I appreciate you comments. What you said has merit and I'm glad that you brought it up. I need to reflect on my lifestyle and the choices I make.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    Sounds like you need more sex
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    You sound normal for a young healthy male. If you're married, maybe not.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Sounds normal to me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    You should temporarily suppress sexual thoughts during your weekly Sunday palm shaving. Otherwise, could be dangerous.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Decent point sharkhunter.

You're welcome SlickSpic.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Slick...you totally need sex therapy. Just find a hot therapist and bend her over her desk
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Hmmmmm....I'm not seeing any problems here.
    Carry on.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Isn't a chafed pecker the bigger problem for you?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I appreciate all the responses and glad to see that I don't need to spend money on a therapist. The dancers would be pissed at me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion