tuscl

Poll: When did you FIRST lose your virginity?

<font size="+2" face="Comic Sans MS" color="red"><b>1993, when I was 39. I'm curious to see how Others "measure up" LOL.

12 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Need a couple of clarification. In 1993 was it to a hooker? If it was to a hooker does it still count?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    More shitter reading
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Nobody here made the 40 year old virgin Hall of Shame? Or just not willing to admit it?
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    As opposed to the second time I lost my virginity?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I'm starting to suspect that this "Hard4Dancers" is just alutard posting under a different alias as he did last night. Evidence:

- Uses one of alutard's pics as his own

- Same profile as alutard

- Not losing virginity until age 39 sounds like something likely for alutard

- If you do work out alutard's age when now if he was 39 on 1993 it matches up

Maybe all just coincidence, but I would not be at all surprised if the OP is just alutard posting under his latest alias.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    As opposed to the second time I lost my virginity?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    If you're "born again" do you get it back?
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    I lost it the first time in 1985. Then I found it again under some couch cushions. Managed to hold on to it until 1992 when I lost it for good. I mean I looked everywhere and can't seen to locate it. I guess it is too late to put up some posters and see if anyone has found it.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    There are no 40 year old virgins. If you believe the stories that used to be in the old Penthouse Forum, every teeanage boy was introduced to sex by their 35 year old hot MILF neighbor.
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Low !
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I heard that if Chuck Norris's daughter lost her virginity, he would hunt it down and bring it back.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    I can't remember the first time (the curse of underage drinking!) but the second time was 1969 in a car parked at a playground in a nice subdivision about half a mile from her house. I distinctly remember the cop tapping on the window just as she started panting very rapidly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion