tuscl

Unconventional lodging for Exotic Dancers such as camp sites

Once my dancer friend was mulling over moving her family of four from a one BR apartment
to a camp site. This prompts me to ask if any of us have known Strippers who lived at
these sites, or inside their car or did you agree to provide temporary living quarters
in your house or apartment?

13 comments

• deogol
    11 years ago
    There is no such thing as temporary living quarters.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "There is no such thing as temporary living quarters"

Yes there is.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Watch it Alucanary or"THE DOT" will be on your forehead.
  • mhi
    11 years ago
    @deogol, if you board her, make sure to get a month's rent plus Security Deposit up front! lol
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Strippers at camp sites, isn't that the plot to like 40% of the Cinemax late night movies
  • mhi
    11 years ago
    FS OTC action in a sleeping bag-good stuff!
  • mhi
    11 years ago
    These girls are confusing when they entertain me inside their trailer-but within a few days they've moved to a motel!
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    now don’t get upset or anything alucard but I don’t think your room in the lunatic asylum is “temporary”
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The KOA is A ok.
  • rentz2
    11 years ago
    "There is no such thing as temporary living quarters."

Unless you solved a way to not die, all living quarters are temporary

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I beg to differ. Papa was a rolling stone. Wherever he laid his hat was his home.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    A dancer once talked to me about finding a less expensive place to stay at. At one point she asked where I lived at. I think temporary would be a word she might use. If I got tired of free sex with her, it would not be a pleasant situation kicking her out. Then she would probably be bringing all her friends over to my house too. I thought that was a bad idea. Might seem fun for a few days but that would get old fast. Before I knew it, I could have had 2 or 3 strippers living with me and who knows how many others stopping by to visit never even bothering to ask me if it's ok to stop by. No thanks.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    On the other hand I could have put up a stripper pole in my living room and charge admission before the police came and shut down my operation. I have Gestapo police where I live at. They even raid private parties.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion