tuscl

Free Booze At Strip Club

I know it is late notice, but I understand The Living Room in Dayton Ohio is giving away free booze from 11pm until 1am TONIGHT.

5 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    How about free pop? Anyways it is too far to drive for me at 21:43 at night.
  • VeryBigDawg
    11 years ago
    Atlanta clubs do it once a year. It is called customer appreciation night. Usually packed with folks that never come to the club.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    A good night for handing out DUIs! LMFAO!
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    About 6 years ago I walked into an "off island" Montreal area club and the bartender (a crusty old guy) said, "treat the ladies right an' you drink for free." I was kind and generous to the three young women and the bartender kept his promise. A decade ago I brought flowers into a club and gave every dancer a carnation, I drank for free. The "Clubhouse" in Dallas (a full nude BYO juicebar) occasionally offers free drinks (beer and mixed drinks) as a daytime promotion.

It happens all over the country, in all kinds of clubs. No "free booze" promotion is going to get me to visit, that's not why I go to SCs. But if they are offering, I will not turn down a free drink! (That would just be rude!)
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Club Desire Providence has customer appreciation night every day in 3 ways: 1) no cover until 8 pm; 2)Free shot every hour from opening to 7p.m.; 3)buy a customer appreciation card for $20 and it comes loaded with $25 worth of drinks. Management and bouncers are allowed to comp a drink or drinks for good customers at any time. Dancer's drinks cost same as yours. Best looking women; most privacy; most contact. Instead of spending $1,000 to see the Sox win in person Wednesday night, I spent it here lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion