tuscl

What song would you play for hours straight if you could?

zipman68
the speed force!
Wednesday, October 30, 2013 2:20 PM
Reading Shadow's post made me wonder what song I would want to play over and over if I had large amounts of cash on hand and didn't care how I spent it. And would you do to enjoy yourself or to irritate others? I would go with Sinatra. HIGH HOPES. The club would rockin' out to "just what makes that little old ant..." [view link] I digs me the ant song my friends (though even I might find it a bit much if played over and over). Other coo-el options would include "Venus in Furs" by the velvets or "Sex Dwarf" by Soft Cell. If I just wanted to irritate folks...Lou Reed's Metal Machine Music!

21 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    SEX DWARF... [view link] fuck yeah! Luring disco dollies to a LIFE OF VICE!!!!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Kiss the boot of shiny, shiny leather... [view link] strike, dear mistress, and cure his heart.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Two immediately come to mind... "The Breakup Song" by the Greg Kihn Band and "Mac the Knife" by Bobby Darin
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    REO Speedwagon - "Keep On Loving You". My 2nd favorite song. And "You're So Vain" by Carly Simon, my #1 favorite song since 1973.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    The following songs come to mind: "Orion" by Metallica. "Kashmir" by Led Zeppelin.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Great choices Alucard
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    During the player introductions at the World Series the other night in St Louis they (organist maybe?) played Kashmir. Unusual for a baseball game. Not your typical "Jump Around" or Rock and Roll Part 2
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    You should see my iPod motorhead. It is stuffed with music like that!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I don't want to hear anything repeat for hours. However I do remember on one several hour flight many years ago, I heard Major Tom over and over and over again for hours. Now I like it. I didn't care to hear it so many times before and still do not.
  • snowtime
    11 years ago
    As I have mentioned on this site several times, the old Danny's club in Memphis used to play "Purple Rain" about once an hour. Since it was a full 8 minutes long everyone would get a dance from their favorite girl. Not sure if it is because of the good memories of this song, but I believe I could enjoy it being played over and over in a strip club.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I think "Running Up that Hill" by Kate Bush has the highest play count for me in iTunes. Great song to listen while on the elliptical too.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    [view link] That song. Too damn beautiful. Should be a challenge fkr dancers but I can see it plausible
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The live version of Whipping Post by the Allman Brothers. At just under 23 minutes, it's an epic jam on it's own. All day long, it's a religious experience.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @Dougster Kate Bush! OMG....I'd still do her after all these years. Anything from The Kick Inside I can listen to forever.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    "It's a small world" The dancers would have to beg me to make it stop.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Mikey-This is crazy cause I thought the same thing. Wowzers!
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    Pink Floyd's "Echoes".
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    "She's a Beauty" by the Tubes
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @rockstar: True, she was very hot! Yum!
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    In love with dem strippers