tuscl

founder please let me have juicebox69 back

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 3:23 PM
Please !!!!!!

18 comments

• motorhead
    11 years ago
    Can o' cat food is correct. Bring back Juice! Bring back Juice!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Juice juice juice......if I get juice back I will only be juicebox69 I promise and i will stop spamming and being an Ass whole
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I don't know. It looks like shadowcat will easily sail across first poster to hit 10,000 posts. Then I'm on track for second. If juicebox69 is re-instated he might beat me to it!
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    JUICE WOULD HAD BEAT SHADOW AND HE KNEW IT SO HE GOT ME BANNED....THEY SAY ITS NOT ABOUT NUMBERS BUT IT IS...DON'T LET THEM FOOL YOU...JUST LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO ME
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "It looks like shadowcat will easily sail across first poster to hit 10,000 posts. Then I'm on track for second." Do you win some sort of prize? Perhaps getting banned! LOL
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    The pize is 48h of free sexual services from alutard's sister!
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • mayberrywell
    11 years ago
    Juice is helluva lot better than the dribble some idiots spew. JUICE JUICE JUICE JUICE JUICE JUICE you get the idea
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Fuck yea.....juice crew 4 life
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'll say Juice has won the 2013 trophy for number one spammer of the year. Congrats juice! Now you can say you're number one. Of course I don't have a real trophy but I don't think too many will argue with your number one status. Who is the number 2 spammer?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Juice!Juice!Juice!
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Yes juice is loved
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Juice juice juice
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    If you add all my alias up I have 12,000 comments I have 1,600 threads I have 200 reviews I have 100 clubs reviewed from all over the States
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Juice if you get it back will you use just that one? your original work was your best
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion